Added to Cart
More deals you may like
POLYCOOL 24L COMMERCIAL Slushie Machine Granita Slush Maker Slurpee Slushy Juice
Churn out slurpees, juices, frozen cocktails, iced coffee, frappes and watch your profits soar. The stylish stainless steel design will integrate nicely with any shop interior, and the back-lit displays will whet the appetites of your customers.
The Polycool Commercial 24L is simple for any of your staff to operate, and you’ll also be able to rely on the high-performing Compressor that boasts low power consumption.
Comparable machines rent for over $300/day, and with around just $25 of syrup required to fill one entire tank – you do the math.
This really is one cool investment!
- TWO 12L BPA-Free and shock-proof containers
- High-Quality Compressor
- Display and containers lit by long-life LEDs
- Non-toxic polycarbonate liquid path
- Dual beaters prevent ice blockages
- Independent and intuitive programming allows you to choose between soft and hard mix
- Stylish stainless steel design that will complement any setting
- Capacity: 24L (12L x 2)
- Voltage: 240V
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Power: 2720W
- Note: Minimal Assembly required
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- Indicate all the main inclusions / Specify how the customer will receive the manual
- 1 x Polycool PRSL-3000 Series IV Slushie Machine
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 56kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 56 × 47 × 96cm
- Product Weight: 46kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 40 × 50 × 80cm
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesFood StorageDryersOvensKitchen & Bathroom FixturesRangehoodsOvens & CooktopsScales (Kitchen)Kitchen AccessoriesToasters & GrillsDishwashersWashing Machines & DryersScales (Bathroom)Candles & Home FragrancesVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesSteam Mop Refill PadsCeiling FansEvaporative CoolersSurface CleanersIrons & Garment SteamersCoffee MachinesJuicersPortable Air ConditionersCookwareCooktopsFood Preparation