Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Pocket Rough Guide London
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you’re planning to visit Wembley Stadium in London to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you’re not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Discover the best of London with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Westminster, Covent Garden, Regent’s Park and Camden), restaurants, shops, cafes and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to London:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you’re out and about exploring London
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Soho, Mayfair, Bankside and more, the practical ‘Places’ section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Kew or Hampton Court. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Whitehall and Westminster; St James’s; Mayfair and Marylebone; Soho and Covent Garden; Bloomsbury; The City; The East End; The Tower and Docklands; South Bank and around; Bankside and Borough; Kensington and Chelsea; Regent’s Park and Camden; Hempstead and Highgate; Greenwich; Kew and Richmond; Hampton Court
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to England? Try The Rough Guide to England for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy ‘tell it like it is’ ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Related CategoriesFiction Books > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesNon-Fiction Books > DictionariesComedyFootballModern ClassicActionNotebooksNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkFiction Books > Erotic FictionSpecial InterestMusicalKids & Children > Dr SeussNon-Fiction Books > Travel & HolidaysFiction Books > Fiction-Related ItemsStage MusicalsNon-Fiction Books > ArchaeologyKids & Children > Personal & Social IssuesText Books > Secondary - Top SellersBooktopia Gift Guide > Games, Toys and PuzzlesNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesSociety & Social SciencesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction Books > PhilosophyMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasKids & Children > LEGO