Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with its two companion volumes, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy:
- Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiographs on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other
- Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT)
- Consistent color coding, making it easy to identify similar structures across several slices
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling of all figures
Updates for the 4th edition of Volume I:
- New cranial CT imaging sequences of the axial and coronal temporal bone
- Expanded MR section, with all new 3T MR images of the temporal lobe and hippocampus, basilar artery, cranial nerves, cavernous sinus, and more
- New arterial MR angiography sequences of the neck and additional larynx images
Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and study settings.
Related CategoriesKids & Children > Premier's Reading ChallengeNon-Fiction > TransportationComedyWesternKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritNon-Fiction > Crafts & HandiworkMusicKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-FictionTelevisionJournalsActionNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionText Books > Higher Education & Vocational TextbooksDocumentary4K Ultra HD | Sci FiLifestyleFiction > Modern & Contemporary FictionFamily4K Ultra HD | ComedyKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyEconomics, Finance, Business and Management