Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Battery Bank Including
- 2× 200AH Pro Power Lithium Ion LiFePo4 DeepCycle Battery
- 2x Parallel Cable 250mm length (250A 3000V)
- Has a built-in BMS (ROHM)
- High maximum continuous discharge current (2C)
- High maximum charge current (1C)
- Can be parallel and series connected (Up to 8 in Parallel, 4 in series)
- Long cycle life ( 3000 to 6000 Cycles)
- Premium BYD Prismatic Lithium Cell
- Suitable for Off-road 4×4, IP66 Rating, Filled with shock absorbing silicone
- Can be charged using most standard lead acid battery chargers
- Light Weight ( Saves up to 70% in space and weight)
- High Efficiency
Battery Management System (BMS) The BMS will:
- Disconnect or shut down the load whenever the voltage of a battery cell decreases to less than 2.8V (adjustable 2.6V-2.8V).
- Stop the charging process whenever the voltage of a battery cell increases to more than 4.2V.
- Shut down the system whenever the temperature of a cell exceeds 70°C.
- Integrated cell balancing, Up to 8 batteries can be paralleled and up to 4 can be series connected.
Why lithium-iron-phosphate (LifePO4 or LFP)?
VS Lead-acid Battery (AGM GEL)
A lead-acid battery will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
• If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
• If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged (yacht or mobile home during wintertime).
A LFP battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid. Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency (see below). LFP is therefore the chemistry of choice for demanding applications.
- Lead-acid battery: 200 to 1600 cycles
- LFP battery: 3000 to 6000 cycles
In several applications (especially off-grid solar and/or wind), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance. The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average leadacid battery is 80%. The round-trip energy efficiency of a LFP battery is 92%. The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy is required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state). In contrast, a LFP battery will still achieve 90% efficiency under shallow discharge conditions.
- Saves up to 70% in space
- Saves up to 70% in weight
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency
Related CategoriesLunchboxes & BagsMattressesAir HumidifiersHome PhonesDecorative LightsQuilt Cover SetsLaundry BallsTablesCommercial Food Holding & Warming EquipmentMattress ToppersDishwashing ItemsUmbrellasDog HousesBasketsOther Patio & Garden FurnitureSofa & Dining Chair CoversHerb SeedsCushionsFloral DecorVitamins & SupplementsAir PurifiersCloset OrganisersDecorative BoxesHand DryersRangehoods