Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Eco Cloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide. Polyester is great for absorbing grease and oil, while Polyamide is brilliant at absorbing water. They are made with fibres that are 100 times finer than a human hair which pick up dirt at the micro level !
When dry, Eco Cloths use electro-static energy to attract dirt like a magnet. When wet, Eco Cloths use capillary vacuum power to attract and hold dirt that is mixed with water.
Now you can help the environment, while saving money when you buy this economical pack of 3 Eco Cloths ! You get a General Purpose Cloth, a Glass & Window Cloth and a Dust & Polish Cloth. And all of these cloths are super sized, at 40 × 40cm
General Purpose Cloth (Blue Cloth)
- Measures 40 × 40cm
- Wet cloth and wring out excess water. Fold into quarters. Use the corrugated side for scrubbing heavily soiled areas. Use the flat side for wiping and polishing
- Can be used on the floor, in the kitchen, on outdoor furniture and in the bathroom
Glass & Window Cloth (White Cloth)
- Suitable for use on Windows, Mirrors and Glass
- Use the rougher side first and finish with the smoother side for a streak free finish
- Measures approx. 40 × 40cm
Dust & Polish Cloth (Green Cloth)
Specially designed to both attract dust and polish surfaces. Great for water sensitive surfaces such as antiques, books and statues.
- Perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces where you cannot use water.
- Use cloth dry
- Fold into quarters. Use the softer side first (side with tag on it) to collect dust. Finish with the flat side to polish the surface
- Size : 40 × 40cm
Related CategoriesHair CareCleaning & LaundryLightingHammocksPostersHomewaresDecorative Pillows & CushionsAir FreshenersWallpaper MuralsOther Home & GardenDiffusersToasters & GrillsMattress ToppersSofasMugsRole PlayDrawers & CabinetsScales (Kitchen)Air PurifiersSinksVitamins & SupplementsHair DryersDigital RadiosHandbagsEvaporative Coolers