Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Snuza Hero Mobile Movement Monitor
The Hero’s motion sensor detects the slightest of movements, monitoring your baby when sleeping. 15 seconds of no tummy movement and the Hero vibrates to rouse your baby. After a further 5 seconds of no motion and the Hero will sound a sharp audible alarm!
Snuza® Hero baby monitor is a wearable device which attaches to your baby’s diaper and monitors your baby’s abdominal movement. The Hero detects the slightest of movements and will alert you if abdominal movement is weak or less than eight movements per minute. If the Snuza® Hero detects no abdominal movement for 15 seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your baby to resume abdominal movement. After three vibration/rousing incidents, a Rouse Warning will alert you that movement has stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If an additional 5 seconds of no abdominal movement is detected a sharp audible alarm will sound. The Snuza® Hero can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza® Hero when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
- Clips onto diaper – no cords, wires or sensor pads / portable
- Vibrational stimulus after after 15 seconds without abdominal movements
- Alarms after 20 seconds without abdominal movement
- Indicator lights provider information about baby’s abdominal movements
- Optional audible tick on every abdominal movement
- Optional movement – rate warning alerts you if baby’s abdomen moves less than 8 times per minute