Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
This award-winning inflatable bathtub is great for that in-between stage and warns you when the water is too hot – so baby’s transition to the adult tub is both safe and comfortable. It’s the little things.
Rub-a-dub-dub, meet your ideal transition tub! When baby has outgrown the infant tub, the next step can be a tricky one to figure out. Munchkin’s White Hot Inflatable Safety Duck Tub makes that big tub transition smooth sailing for both you and your little one. Peace of mind is truly top of mind with this innovative baby bath. Built in White Hot technology tells you when the water is too hot for baby’s sensitive skin. The textured non-slip surface keeps baby secure, and the convenient inflatable design is padded, creating a safe and comfy environment for baby to splash around in. You don’t need to fill the whole tub with water (just a few inches will do), and there’s a drain so you can empty the bath easily without any heavy lifting. And because this duck-shaped bathtub deflates and folds compact, it’s perfect for use as a travel tub too.
7 bath cups that link like a caterpillar, stack like a pillar, and pour like a spiller – because bathtime should be a thriller! It’s the little things.
- Inflatable rubber ducky-shaped tub ideal for babies who can sit upright (6-24 months)
- White Hot Safety Disc reads HOT in white when temperature is unsafe for bathing baby (approximately 104 degrees Fahrenheit and up)
- Textured, non-slip surface with padding for extra comfort, plus contoured headrest
- Hangs by suction cup for quick air drying and includes recessed drain hole for quick and easy draining
- Deflates and folds easily – perfect for travelling
Does your little one love pouring water in the bath (and, let’s face it, wherever else he can)? Munchkin’s Caterpillar Spillers will keep curious minds occupied for hours on end as they stack, scoop, strain, spill, pour, rinse, and repeat during bathtime. Your child will love connecting the numbered cups to create a cute caterpillar friend, or stacking them up to form a towering paddle wheel. Numbers help your child learn to count while large-to-small nesting helps build hand-eye coordination and teach sizes, too.
- 7 colorful bath cups are fun to link, stack, strain and pour water
- Labeled 1-7 to help baby learn about numbers
- Cups nest for compact storage and to help build hand-eye coordination
- Top cup has a fun spinner, too
Related CategoriesPlaysetsEducational & LearningHome DecorOutdoor Play EquipmentBoard Games & PuzzlesCots & PortacotsBaby CarriersChildren's FurnitureSafety EquipmentTowelsMaternityStrollersBaby BagsBouncers & WalkersBaby Blankets & WrapsRemote Control ToysBaby ManchesterBaby MonitorsSafety EquipmentBaby ClothesBaby Care