Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
The bebe care Crib provides a sleeping haven for your child. The sleek simplistic structure in both white and walnut colour options, will be a welcome addition to any nursery environment.
- Strong timber crib with storage shelf
- 4 swivel & lockable castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Removable cotton lining with mesh ventilation on all four sides
- Features an additional towel rail
- Age Suitability Birth – 6 months (cribs are only suitable for infants before thay can push up on hands and knees)
- Hardgood Material Timber, MDF & Steel
- Softgoods Material Cotton, Polyester & Polyurethane Foam
- Weight 12.03 kg
- Weight Limit 8.1 kg
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.
Related CategoriesEducational & Learning (Toys)PlaysetsBaby ManchesterHome DecorChildren's FurnitureRemote Control ToysBaby CarriersSafety EquipmentBaby ClothesBaby Blankets & WrapsTowelsBaby BagsMaternityStrollersCots & PortacotsBouncers & WalkersBaby MonitorsSafety EquipmentBaby CareEducational & LearningOutdoor Play EquipmentBoard Games & Puzzles