Added to Cart
Sold by Elinz
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Login or Sign up to earn an extra 44 Qantas Points on this purchase
- LCD screen size: 2.45 inch LCD screen gives you a clear view of the recorded video
- Lens angle: 170 degrees high-definition wide angle lens
- Made up of multiple glass, support a wide angle than the common 140° Lens, it has wider range of vision compared to other dash camera.
- Video resolution FHD1920*1080P at 30fps
- High resolution that can display video clearly.
- 1080P with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition
- Memory: Supports TF card max up to 64GB which is a car DVR that record video files that are extremely used to record large files without crashing. (32GB TF card included)
- Night vision supported which can give you a clear video and image even at night or on low light conditions.
- Sensor: SONY IMX323 CMOS Sensor
- Delivers superior sensitivity for video surveillance and security applications
- To ensure high quality video is captured
- Helps you better read street signs, license plate
- Chipset: Novatek 96658
- Novatek (NTK) chipset is the more expensive chipset used for Dash Cameras. Make sure to check on chipsets used before you purchase a dash cam.
- The Novatek NTK96658 chip-set is a high quality high tech processor. It provides a high definition video compression and a smooth imaging.
- Image Processing: WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Adopt internationally advanced double (long and short) exposure techniques, reformat video images to be optimal. Image is commonly overexposed in the strong sunshine, and hardly to be taken in the dim light conditions, WDR capability gets the issue resolved.
- Can record good quality video at night or in low light situations
- Built-in G-sensor – It automatically activate video lock to protect evidence video
- File protection function: once the file is protected, it would not be deleted during cycle recording
- Motion Detection
- It can auto-shoot when movements are detected in the scope of monitoring and it automatically save the video clip.
- Parking mode – Camera will automatically turn on and shot video when the car is shaking(Requires Hard Wire kit Cable)
- WiFi Connectivity – Wireless connectivity that lets you download, share, and stream videos your devices.
- That can be used in reporting incidents and emergency situations.
- Automatic Recording – when the vehicle is power on, the camera will start video record automatically
- Loop recording – High Definition video (Loop) recording you don’t need to worry on limited storage. Video will continue to record and won’t overwrite protected files.
- Loop Recording- 1min / 3min / 5min
- Simple Installation – Suction cup mount installed on the windshield and connected to the cigarette lighter, the car camera will record automatically. 2.45” LCD screen for instant playback and menu selection
- Built-in Capacitor – A more reliable and heat resistant than those with a built-in battery. They don’t pose the risk of overheating and exploding.
- If you are going to use your dash cam in extreme temperature, always go for one that is capacitor based.
- Capacitor-powered dash cam will last longer than a battery-powered one. Battery Dash Cam are more susceptible to wear and tear due to regular charging and discharging. As a result, they die out soon.
- Problems like swelling and leakage; this can completely damage your dash cam.
- Charges faster than battery powered dash cam.
- Temperature Durability.
- HDMI input: HDMI ports can be used to connect to TV HDMI interface, HD audio and video signal can be output terminal display such as televisions.
Related CategoriesGPS DevicesComponentsCables & AdaptersMeasuring ToolsUSB ChargersRemotesDash CamsScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsHolders & StandsFitness EquipmentBuilding & HardwareGarden Power ToolsStorageBreathalysersPools & SwimmingLuggageCar AudioHandsfree SpeakerphonesCar ElectronicsHardware & Hand ToolsAutomotive AccessoriesPower GeneratorPower Tools & AccessoriesLaddersTorches & Outdoor Lighting