Added to Cart
NEPAL & CHINA: 14 Day Nepal and China Undiscovered Tour for Two with Flights (ADL)
NEPAL & CHINA: 14 Day Nepal and China Undiscovered Tour for Two with Flights (ADL)
Sky-high sights and cultural delights.
$6,398Valued at $12,198
Be entranced by the beauty of Nepal’s mountains, waterfalls, forests and wildlife, before being swept up in traditional Cantonese culture in buzzing Guangzhou.
- Return international Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Accommodation with Daily Breakfast and Plenty More Delicious Meals
- Exciting Tours through Nepal’s Awe-Inspiring Landscapes and One of China’s Most Culturally-Rich Cities
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals as per the Itinerary
- All Touring Transportation
- Sightseeing Admission and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Local English-Speaking Guides
- Kathmandu: Hotel Blue Horizon or similar
- Chitwan: National Park Resort or similar
- Pokhara: Hotel Landmark or similar
- Chisapani: Chisapani Resort or similar
- Nagarkot: Viewpoint Newa Newa or similar
- Guangzhou: La Perle International Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2018:
- March 2, 9, 16, 23*, 30*
- April 6*, 13*, 20, 27
- May 4*, 11*, 18, 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22*, 29*
- July 6*, 13*, 20, 27
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21*, 28*
- October 5*, 12*, 19*, 26
- November 2, 9, 16, 23*, 30*
- *A $280 high season surcharge applies to departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Overload your senses in Kathmandu as you visit ancient temples, holy stupas and fascinating world heritage sites
- Experience spectacular panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks at sunrise in Sarangkot.
- Spend some time exploring Pokhara, a stunning city near the heart of the Annapurna Mountain Range and the second largest city in Nepal.
- Venture into Nepal’s wilderness on a Chitwan Jungle Safari for wildlife spotting, elephant bathing and nature walks along the Rapti River.
- End your adventure in Guangzhou, China, where you’ll get to visit this buzzing city’s best attractions and feast on a glorious lunch of Cantonese dim sum.
Depending on your flight schedule, you will be flying out from Australia either in the evening of Day 1 or on the following day. On arrival, you’ll be met by one of your friendly tour guides and transferred to your hotel.
Today you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. After the breakfast, visit Pashupatinath – the largest Hindu Temple in Nepal. At Pashupatinath, you will get to see exceptionally carved statues and idols of Hindu deities, and you’ll also be able to witness a fascinating Hindu Death ritual. After exploring Pashupatinath, walk along the busy streets of Kathmandu to Boudhanath. A large domed shaped Buddhist stupa, Boudhanath holds huge religious significance among the Tibetan Buddhists of Nepal.
After lunch the sightseeing tour continues to Kathmandu Durbar Square. The exemplary wooden and stone craftsmanship at the site makes Durbar Square a prominent attraction for tourists.
Today’s final destination is Swayambhunath, where you’ll get the chance to learn more about Tibetan Buddhism and culture.
After breakfast, board a tourist bus and hit the road to exit out of Kathmandu. Your journey on the Nepalese highway offers an opportunity to witness the rural lifestyle of locals.
Your scenic drive ends at Chitwan National Park. After lunch, your jungle safari at Chitwan begins. The National Park is home to a huge variety of flora and fauna, including the endangered one-horned rhino, royal Bengal tiger and gangetic dolphin. The park also offers the chance to ride on the back of a giant Asian Elephant. After the safari, head back to your resort in Chitwan where you will have the chance to watch a local dance performed by natives of the region.
A full day of safari adventures await!
You’ll start the day with an early wake-up call to go on a nature walk with a local wildlife expert. The nature walk allows you to spot a variety of exotic birds on the banks of Rapti River.
After the nature walk, you will return to the resort and enjoy the breakfast. Next, you’ll go canoeing journey on the Rapti River. Canoeing at Rapti is a wonderful way to observe bird species and aquatic life, include possible sightings of the gangetic dolphin. Finish the day by venturing back into the jungle to view an elephant bathing session and visit the elephant breeding centre.
Wake early this morning for your last safari into Chitwan National Park.
After breakfast, you will begin your journey towards Pokhara in a tourist bus. Pokhara is an enchanting town known for its unique geographical formation. Lakes, caves, gorges, hilltops and views of the mesmerising Annapurna Himalayan Range and Fishtail are exceptional highlights of Pokhara. On your arrival in Pokhara, transferred to your hotel in the city.
Wake up to the view of snow-capped mountains from the window of your hotel room. This morning you’ll board a private vehicle to drive to Sarangkot, a hill station popular for aerial adventures like paragliding and zip-flying.
Head back to your hotel after exploring Sarangkot. After lunch the guided sightseeing tour of Pokhara begins. The city’s must-see highlights include the mystical Davis Fall, Seti River Gorge and of course the crystal clear Fewa Lake. At the end of the day, transfer back to your hotel.
It’s time to head back to Kathmandu. The beautiful scenery along the Prithivi Highway will make the long drive a pleasure.
After breakfast, board a private vehicle for Sundarijal, 15km northeast of Kathmandu. Sundarijal is an ideal destination for a trek along the mid-hill trials. You’ll trek through the dense woodlands of Shivapuri National Park before arriving at Chisapani. Your scenic day of trekking will be rewarded with a magnificent Himalayan panorama the will last in your memory for years to come.
Wake up early this morning to being the trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot. You’ll stop en route at Chauki Bhanjyang, where you’ll have lunch while enjoying some cultural experience in the village.
Continue the trek through the mid-hill villages and terraced farmlands to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the most popular hill station in the Kathmandu Valley, which offers stunning views of the spectacular Himalayas, deep valleys and lush pine forests, in a quaint rural atmosphere.
Rise before dawn to witness a magical Himalayan sunrise. After the breakfast, the trek continues as you make your way to Changunarayan. This journey presents a good opportunity to witness locals going about their daily lives, as well as a vast array of plant and bird life. When you arrive in Changunarayan you’ll be able to enjoy a beautiful vista of the town and surrounding areas.
After exploring the Changunarayan area, drive to Kathmandu where you can check-in, relax and enjoy your surrounds.
It’s time to leave Nepal behind as you transfer to Guangzhou, once better known to Westerners as Canton. China’s third largest city is also the country’s busiest transport and trade hub.
Today’s tour is a great introduction to Guangzhou. The tour incorporates both driving and walking, and typically includes sightseeing as well as trying delicious local dim sim. You will discover traditional Canton culture by visiting famous sites including Chen Clan Academy, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
Today is the final day of your tour. Spend your final hours in China sampling delicious Canton cuisine, exploring or souvenir shopping before you head to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement surcharge of $680 applies to those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- No child discounts – full price applies for all children travelling with their parents
- Valid for two people twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Nepal and China visas
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.