Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to the GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session ™, or HERO Session ™ camera. Photos and sample images show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into problems or limitations with your GoPro camera in specific shooting situations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your GoPro camera when taking pictures or shooting HD video in a wide range of shooting situations.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your GoPro camera working just the way you want in order to shoot the absolute best photos and videos possible. Learn how to:
- Set up your GoPro camera and prepare for any type of shooting situation
- Take awesome first- or third-person videos just about anywhere, including underwater or in low-light situations
- Select and use the best camera housing, mount, and accessories to capture the perfect shots
- Take detailed and vibrant high-resolution, digital images with your GoPro camera
- Shoot stunning HD video using your GoPro camera
- Record high-quality audio in conjunction with your videos
- Choose the best resolution and camera settings for each shooting situation you encounter
- Wirelessly transfer your digital content from your camera to your smartphone or tablet using the GoPro Capture ™ mobile app
- Transfer content from your camera to your computer to view, edit, enhance, archive, and share it using photo editing software or the GoPro QUIK Desktop ™ and GoPro Studio ™ video editing software
- Learn strategies used by the pros to achieve your own professional results
Related CategoriesFiction > Modern & Contemporary FictionThrillerFiction > Science FictionHealth & Personal DevelopmentForeignNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceModern ClassicFiction > General FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction > Sociology & AnthropologyGeneralNon-Fiction > Engineering & TechnologyNon-Fiction > Society & CultureDramaNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, Spirit4K Ultra HD | ComedyBooktopia Gift Guide > Mother's DayFiction > Historical FictionBiographyNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Bargains > FictionNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyFantasyCookery/WineFamily