Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Mini Wifi ELM327 Car Diagnostic Scanner for Apple
Accurately diagnose automotive issues.
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Quickly and accurately check your car for any major system issues before an underlying problem costs you an expensive visit to the mechanic!
- Accurate and easy to use OBDII scanner
- Get a professional mechanic’s view of key vehicle systems
- Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes, both generic and manufacturer specific
- Detects live sensor data: fuel system status, calculated load value, coolant temperature, RPM and more**
- Wirelessly stream the real-time data to an app on your mobile device or computer
- Compatible with OBDII or eobd compliant cars (1996 or later)*
- Recommended for use with Apple/iOS devices
Cars are a costly business. Sometimes it feels as though we are constantly forking out cash just to keep our cars on the road.
The Mini Wi-Fi ELM327 Car Diagnostic Scanner is an easy way to start saving money on car maintenance by diagnosing major problems without trips to the mechanic.
Detects major issues
These types of devices are used by mechanics to interpret DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) from your vehicle. Now you can do this yourself, by simply plugging the device into your vehicle’s OBDII port, and streaming the information to an app on your mobile device or computer. The app will interpret the information for you to identify the issue.
Be informed = save money
The easy way to save money on car maintenance is to be in the know when it comes to automotive issues. Mechanics often charge for the simple diagnostic procedure that this handy device can offer. If you find the problem yourself, you can solve it before it becomes acute, shop around for fixes, and be armed with information to haggle at the mechanic.
The Mini WiFi ELM327 Car Diagnostic Scanner can even be used to check the health of a used car before you buy it, identifying any hidden underlying issues and potentially saving you thousands!
- Check your user manual to see if your car is compatible
Always seek a qualified mechanic if you are concerned for your car’s safety. This device will not automatically fix any automotive issues. Never use your mobile phone while driving.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.