Added to Cart
Sold by Pet Supplies Marketplace
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Login or Sign up to earn an extra 11 Qantas Points on this purchase
Milbemax All Wormer for DogsMilbemax All Wormer for Dogs protects your dog from all gastro-intestinal worms as well as heartworm. This potent broad-spectrum tablet is an effective dewormer for dogs, over 5kg in body weight. Milbemax All Wormer for Dogs fights off worms such as whipworms (trichuris vulpis), roundworms (toxocara canis, tocascaris leonina), hookworms (ancylostoma caninum, ancylostoma braziliense) and tapeworms (dipylidium caninum, taenia aqua oneo., echinococcus granulosus)., Milbemax All Wormer will also prevent heartworm if administered monthly, and can be used along with topical flea medications such as Advantage, Frontline Plus or Advantix, for optimal protection from internal and external parasites on your dog. The key features of Milbemax All Wormer for Dogs include:
- Suitable for dogs over 5kg. If your dog is under 5kg, please use, Milbemax All Wormer for Small Dogs.
- Highly effective dewormer for dogs.
- Effective against all major intestinal worm species including roundworm, hookworm and whipworm.
- Also effective against tapeworms, and prevents heartworm when given monthly.
- Small tablets compared to many other allwormers, making, Milbemax easier to administer.
- Manufacturer: Novartis.
- Administer with or after food.
- Do not use in puppies under 2 weeks of age, and use in dogs already affected by heartworm is not recommended. Consult your veterinarian if you want to find out more.
- Active ingredients: Milbemycin, Praziquantel.
- Coughing: Increased coughing is a known symptom of some worms, particularly advanced cases of heartworm.
- Worms or eggs in the faeces: While not all kinds of worms are visible to the naked eye, many are so it is worthwhile having a look.
- Worms in vomit: Same as above, it is worthwhile having a look.
- Scratching bottom along floor: Dogs often do this when itchy or irritated. While this can be caused by various things, worms is a possibility.
- Bloated stomach: This is a more common side effect noticeable in puppies.
- Food thieves: Worms steal food from their hosts so one noticeable symptom may be that your dog has lost weight or appears to be much hungrier than usual.
- Diarrhoea: This can be another symptom of worms, particularly if the diarrhoea has blood in it.
- Dull coat or loss of hair: While it varies between different breeds, a good sign of a healthy dog is a thick and shiny coat of hair. If you notice it appearing more dull or dry or significantly thinning out, this may be a symptom of worms.
Related CategoriesMattress Protectors & UnderblanketsLaundryLaddersStorageClocksCalendarsHydrationBed FramesKnivesFood PreparationShelving UnitsAir PurifiersBedding AccessoriesUtensils & AccessoriesHome StorageBean BagsOutdoor & GardenWeather StationsTorches & Outdoor LightingFood DehydratorsGrooming & ShavingRole PlayOffice ChairsDrinkwareBBQ & Accessories