Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Plug Usage Safety Tips for Commercial 2500W Infrared Heater:
1. Due to the high power output of this product, and in order to meet the requirements of Australian Standards of Association, 2500W heater uses 15A plugs to avoid the danger of overheating.
2. If your home socket is 10 amps, you can purchase our 2000W heater which can be used normally without changing the circuit.
Bathe in the sun-like warmth and enjoy the pleasant hours on the cooler evenings with this high efficient infrared heater which produces 2500 watts of radiant heat energy. Featuring carbon fibre bulb technology, this electric heater is able to deliver heat in just seconds and warms objects and people directly. Constructed from quality and durable aluminia housing with stainless steel mesh, this patio heater contributes to reflect 98% of energy to living area without heat loss. For your peace of mind, this radiant heater is safe, secure, healthy and eco-friendly without burning oxygen and reducing moisture in the air. Equipped with a remote control, this outdoor heater allows to adjust the heat to your desired level. Mount the electric infrared heater on the wall or ceiling to entertain yourself or guests in the chilly months.
- Remote control of 4 power setting, off timer 24hours
- Housing Material: Alumina with stainless steel 304 mesh
- MAXKON’s carbon fibre bulb technology: It produces invisible infrared thermal light rays, warming you directly.
- Warm up quickly, 5 to 10 seconds delivers direct heat
- The high-performance carbon-fibre technology heating tube of MAXKON Infrared Heater produces a large amount of heat quickly at a power of 2500W, and could minimize oxygen consumption and moisture loss in the air.
- MAXKON Electric Wall-Mounted Patio Heater constructed with an aluminia housing (98% reflection preventing rearward heat loss) and bracket could be easily mounted on a wall both for save space and bring warmth. The bracket can be adjusted to different angles for infrared directional heat.
- The carbon fiber heating elements are efficient with a longer lifespan about 10,000 hours.
- MAXKON Infrared Heater with IP55 rated, is designed to be assembled both indoor and outdoor wall mounted use – perfect for home, BBQ areas, garages, outdoor patios or decks with roofs and so on.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, please click here for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
Alumina with stainless steel 304 mesh
Ultra long life Carbon heating lamp (10,000 hours)
Remote Control (2600R Only)
4 Power levels (25% power increments) & 24-hour time (24×1 hour increments)
Useful Wavelength Range
Indoor Heating Area
Outdoor Heating Area
SAA, ETL, cETL, CE, CB, ROHS, ERP
Gross Weight/ Net Weight
Frequent searches leading to this pageinstant heatercarbon fibre instant heaterhow much is the instant heaterinstant heater tv shop pricecarbon fibre bulb heating
Related CategoriesCookwareSteam Mop Refill PadsVacuum CleanersScales (Bathroom)Fridges & FreezersEvaporative CoolersJewellery CleanersKettlesOvens & CooktopsKitchen AccessoriesBBQ & AccessoriesFood PreparationWashing MachinesAir PurifiersRangehoodsPortable Air ConditionersHumidifiersHeatersPizza OvensJuicersKitchen & Bathroom FixturesFansSplit System Air ConditionersToasters & GrillsIrons & Garment Steamers