Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lucas' Pawpaw Remedies Papaw Ointment 75g
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
- Every day thousands of users of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse.
- The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:• Minor Burns & Scalds• Sunburn• Gravel Rash Cuts & Minor Open Wounds• Nappy Rash & Chafing• Insect Bites• Splinters & Thorns• Boils• Dry and cracked skin• PimplesMany users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
- With so many uses and applications it is always great to have a red jar of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment handy in the home.
- Or carry some with you on the go in the convenient 25g red tube.
- All Lucas’ Papaw Ointment produced is stringently tested to ensure it is of the highest quality.
- Our commitment to quality is total.
- The manufacturing process is in complete compliance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice as administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- The ointment is prepared in an extremely clean environment to ensure it is free from impurities.
- We take great care with the ingredients and manufacturing process we use so that you can trust the red tubs and tubes every time! Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented FruitThe papaya used in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is Queensland grown fresh fruit.
- The fruit is received fresh to our factory in Brisbane where we ferment it under strictly controlled conditions.
- Every item of fruit we use is hand selected.
- Once the fruit is fermented to just the right level we can use it to make the ointment.
- The finished product contains 0.
- 1mg/g of Potassium Sorbate which acts as a preservative.
- Base – Carcinogen-Free Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and WaxOur product does not contain polyplasdone polyvinylpyrrolidone talc shellac palm oil or sodium laurel sulphate.
- The base that is used in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment meets the purity and safety standards of the United States FDA and the European Pharmacopeia.
- It is a pharmaceutical grade based that is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Penreco USP grade Petrolatums are not carcinogenic mutagenic or toxic to reproduction.
- Every delivery we receive is certified to confirm its safety and quality.
- Gum Balsam PeruA minute amount Gum Balsam Peru is used as a perfume in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment.
- Quality You Can Count On!.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesMen's FragranceBundle & Save!Skin CareFitness EquipmentMake Up & CosmeticsSoapHome ScentsFragrancesSupplementsMen's SkinSunscreen & RepellantsCooking AppliancesVitamins & SupplementsGrooming & ShavingLadies FragranceWomen's FragranceScales (Kitchen)LuggageOral CareMakeup & CosmeticsMedical & First AidEye, Ear & Nose CareScales (Bathroom)Bathroom AccessoriesMassage & Relaxation