Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lost Guides Bali & Islands (2nd Edition) - 2nd Edition
Lost Guides – Bali & Islands is a unique, stylish and offbeat travel guidebook to Bali and its surrounding islands including Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, Gili Islands and Komodo Islands, in Indonesia. Featuring secret beaches, boutique retreats, and gorgeous villas to cool cafes, foodie favourites, surf spots and traditional artisans.
- A5 full colour, 216 page soft-cover book
- Hand-drawn illustrated maps
- Original photography
- Focusing on 7 locations – Bukit Peninsula, Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud, Nusa Lembongan, Lombok & Gili Islands and Komodo Islands
- Filled with tried and tested travel recommendations
- “Annas book is a brilliant compendium of everything you go to Bali hoping to find: the lo-fi beach shacks, the smart little restaurants, the shops and the most deserted stretches of sand.’‘ – Conde Nast Traveller
- `‘This guide is a slender, eminently packable counterpart to the glut of weighty tourism tomes and is carefully curated so it only shows you the best bits’‘. – Travel & Leisure
* Bukit Peninsula: you might be led to a secret beach reached only by climbing down 500 steps, or a cliffside surf shack right on a surf break.
* Seminyak: youll find out the hottest restaurants and best homeware store down side streets.
* Canggu: youll know where all the hip and happening kids get high on caffeine as well as bustling beach hangouts.
* Ubud: why not try a yoga studio overlooking volcanoes, or discover the work of a master mask maker.
* Nusa Lembongan: find stunning beaches and sunset scenes.
* Lombok & Gili Islands: find deserted white sandy beaches, undiscovered islands and boutique beachside stays
* Komodo Islands: Stay on a live-a-board boat and discover the wonderful underwater world in Komodo National Park.
Who is this book for?
Lost Guides – Bali & Islands has been created for todays traveller – the stylish nomad with an interest in experience rather than expense and an eye for quality, design and authenticity. It is for those that dont require over-the-top luxury, nor have the budget of a backpacker – but are in search of those special places in-between.
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks