Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Tasmania by car. Featuring 4 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience Tasmania’s magnificent rainforest, wilderness, wildlife and historic towns, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Tasmania, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Hobart, Launceston, the Tarkine, Cradle Mountain and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips is perfect for exploring Tasmania via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Tasmania trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Tasmania guide, our most comprehensive guide to Tasmania, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
There’s More in Store for You:
- See more of Australia’s spectacular countryside and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Australia by car with Lonely Planet’s Australia’s Best Trips guide or Outback Australia Road Trips or Coastal Victoria Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction Books > Lifestyle & FashionCultFiction Books > Action & AdventureFiction Books > Religious & Spiritual FictionFiction Books > Erotic FictionNon-Fiction Books > Engineering & TechnologyNon-Fiction Books > PsychologyNon-Fiction Books > Local Interest TopicsLifestyleChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction Books > LawMusicalNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkHealth & Personal DevelopmentNon-Fiction Books > Travel Maps & AtlasesHorrorNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesNon-Fiction Books > Biographies & True StoriesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early LearningPostersCasesText Books > Primary - Top SellersNon-Fiction Books > Reference & Encyclopaedias