Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Madrid, Basque Country, Barcelona, Andalucia, Portugal and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips is perfect for exploring Spain and Portugal via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Spanish or Portuguese trip sans a car? The Lonely Planet Spain guide or Portugal guide, our most comprehensive guides to Spain and Portugal, are perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Spanish or Portuguese city? Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Porto? Check out our Lonely Planet Madrid guide and Barcelona guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket Lisbon and Pocket Porto, handy-sized guides focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
There’s More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe’s picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet’s European Best Trips guides to Italy, France, Ireland and Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction Books > EducationTelevisionMartial ArtsComedyKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction Books > Business & ManagementHorrorModern ClassicNon-Fiction Books > Travel & HolidaysNon-Fiction Books > Travel Maps & AtlasesNon-Fiction Books > GardeningFiction Books > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesNon-Fiction Books > Animals & NatureBargains > Kids and TeensMusicChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults4K Ultra HD | ActionNon-Fiction Books > Library & Info SciencesScience/SpaceNon-Fiction Books > Teaching English (ELT)TelefantasyKids & Children > PoetryNon-Fiction Books > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentFiction Books > Contemporary Women's Fiction