Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the city’s most famous dish, Peking Duck; wander the ancient alleys known as hutong; and explore the world’s largest palace complex at the Forbidden City; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus more than 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers the Forbidden City & Dongcheng North, the Summer Palace& Haidian, Beihai Park & Xicheng, South Chaoyang, and the Temple of Heaven Park & Dongcheng South.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Beijing’s neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Beijing guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet China or Discover China guide for a comprehensive look at all China has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentActionFiction > Popular Penguins4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNotebooksKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction > HistoryStage MusicalsKids & Children > ABC Books KidsKids & Children > Educational MaterialMiscellaneous ItemsNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Non-Fiction > Lantern PublishingNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationNon-Fiction > MathematicsChildrenNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementFiction > Fiction-Related ItemsTravelKids & ChildrenSociety & Social SciencesNon-Fiction > Local Interest TopicsIndoor PastimesNon-Fiction > Science