Added to Cart
More deals you may like
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in London, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease- everything you need for a perfect day out.
From exploring the city’s history at the Tower of London to admiring gleaming treasures at the British Museum – discover the essential sights of London with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide London-
- Compact format – about the size of a mobile phone – means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes a Tube map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
- Colour photographs of London’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Westminster, Piccadilly, Soho, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, Holborn, Smithfield, Southwark, Chelsea, Regent’s Park and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Related CategoriesMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift Ideas4K Ultra HD | Sci FiOther Sports4K Ultra HD | ActionFeatureKids & Children > Educational MaterialFiction > Fantasy FictionKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionText Books > Secondary - Top SellersNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritWarMotor RacingKids & Children > Peppa PigComedyNon-Fiction > Sociology & AnthropologyAthleticsTV Shows4K Ultra HD | ComedyNon-Fiction > Travel & HolidaysFiction > Thrillers & SuspenseFictionTravelChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Personal & Social IssuesNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Keep Fit