Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Kaplan’s GMAT Verbal Workbook is designed to help you build a strong foundation in the essential verbal and writing skills you’ll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Verbal Workbook offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you’ll score higher on the Verbal section of the GMAT-or you’ll get your money back.
- In-depth review of the essential concepts: sentence correction, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning
- Hundreds of practice questions for every question type, with detailed answer explanations
- Proven test-taking strategies to help you tackle the exam efficiently
- Sample essays and scoring guides for the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Ten practice essay prompts to help you get comfortable with the AWA format and timing
- Reference sections for grammar, usage and style, and common idioms to help sharpen your skills
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Related CategoriesSportFeatureNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkNon-FictionMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasComedy2018 Calendars > 2018 Wall CalendarsLiterary FictionNon-Fiction > Mathematics4K Ultra HD | ActionNon-Fiction Books > Lifestyle & Fashion4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesNon-Fiction Books > Reference & EncyclopaediasStage MusicalsWarAnimated FeatureClassicSci-FiAnimeBookmarksClassic Horror & Ghost StoriesNon-Fiction > HistoryBooktopia Gift Guide > Everything LavishFiction Books > Historical Fiction