Added to Cart
More deals you may like
JAPAN: 7 Day Best of Japan Package Including Flights for Two
Timeless traditions, ancient sites and neon-lit cityscapes.
Blending equal measures of traditional and ultra-modern in Tokyo and culinary delicacies in Japan’s kitchen, Osaka, this diverse tour has it covered.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Excellent Accommodation from Osaka to Tokyo
- See the dazzling neon-city lights in Tokyo from atop Tokyo Tower & Discover Osaka’s Legacy at Osaka Castle
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Excellent Accommodation for Two
- High Speed Train from Tokyo to Osaka
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tokyo – 3 Nights at APA Hotel or similar
- Osaka – 3 Nights at APA Hotel or similar
- Available for travel between the following dates:
- 1 August to 10 September
- 10 October to 30 November
- 1 February – 31 March
- 7 May – 15 June
- Daily departures, subject to availability
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Sushi trains, karaoke, cat cafes, hedgehog cafes and maid cafes await you in Tokyo with a full day to explore at your leisure.
- Be enamoured by Tokyo’s beauty with panoramic views from atop Tokyo Tower, visits to the opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine and a cruise on the watercolour Sumida River on a full day tour.
- Journey on Japan’s world famous Shinkansen from Tokyo to Osaka.
- Discover the best of Osaka with a tour past Osaka Castle, a visit to the ethereal Sumiyoshi-taisha Shrine and some local fare, including deep fried kushikatsu.
- Experience the unique tastes of Osaka at your leisure – from the magical Osaka Aquarium to a myriad of cute cocktail bars in back-alley streets and nostalgic delights on offer at Universal Studios.
Arrive in Tokyo today – the modern city built on old pattern. Effortlessly mixing the ultramodern and the traditional, you’ll be enamoured by the dazzling neon-lit streetscapes of this lively town, the buzzing shopping districts and vibrant food scene in Shibuya.
After touching down at Tokyo airport, make your own way to your hotel.
Eat your heart out today with a full day tour of Tokyo’s very best. Stand atop Tokyo Tower and enjoy panoramic views of Tokyo from the main observation platform. See the opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine, famed for its gargantuan gate and sprawling forests, and the beautiful flora in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace .
After a Japanese-style lunch (own expense), you can see the contrast between old and new Japan at Hama-Rikyu Garden before taking a wonderful cruise down the watercolour Sumida River. Following the cruise, you will have the chance to pick up some ‘omiyage’ (gifts) at Nakamise, a bustling shopping strip that leads to Asakusa Kannon – one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.
Today is yours to relive the magic of Tokyo and perhaps visit some of the places you missed yesterday. You could discover the happiest place on Earth with a visit to Tokyo Disneyland, or spy Godzilla peeking over skyscrapers in Shinjuku. Perhaps tackle the bustling backstreets of Harajuku for a little retail therapy or indulge your inner Otaku (geek) with a visit to a maid-cafe in the heart of Akihabara.
Exchange dazzling neon-lit streets for the birthplace of ramen noodles today, as you make your way to the station to catch your High Speed Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka. Affectionately dubbed “Japan’s kitchen”, you’ll love discovering the buzzing canal sides, neon signage and delicate aroma drifting from the lively shop fronts in Dotonbori.
Distinct from Tokyo’s vibrant neon, discover something that’s dazzling for a whole other reason as you venture into Osaka today. Visit the Namba Yasaka shrine, famed for its lion-shaped stage, followed by the pristine Osaka Castle. After some deep-fried kushikatsu in the Shin-sekai area (own expense), take a train car to see the Sumiyoshi-taisha Shrine, visit the tranquil Daisen Park Japanese Gardens and round out the day with a walk through Hamono Museum.
Venice of the East calls today – if you thought the canals of Europe were a thing, wait until you check out Osaka! You could admire Dotonbori today with plenty of free time to enjoy your fill of delicious takoyaki (grilled octopus dumplings) or 270 yen cocktails at the Blue Moon Bar (around $4-5). See the multi-storied Osaka Aquarium or enter Hogwarts at Universal Studios, easily accessed by train.
If you’re up for a journey, you could bask in the tranquil beauty and history of Kyoto, just a short 30 minute train ride from Osaka station.
Your Japan discovery comes to an end today, as you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Reminisce on your snapshot tour of Japan and start planning your next, because this was just the tip of the iceberg!
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights are economy class with Japan Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, China Southern or Malaysia Airlines subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Upgrade to Qantas or Singapore Airlines for an additional $100 per person
- A 7 Day Unlimited Japan Rail Pass is available for an additional $195 per person
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Please note: the dates of day tours can be changed to suit your preference
- Travel Insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not included in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
People also viewed
JAPAN: 12 Day Rail Package Including Flights for Two
QUEENSLAND: 3 Nights at Couran Cove Island Resort, South Stradbroke Island (Waterfront Studio)
VIETNAM: 7 Nights at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc Including Flights for Two
ICELAND: 8 Day Best of Iceland Tour Including Flights for Two
ANTARCTICA: 18 Day South America & Antarctica Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)