Added to Cart
JAPAN: 10 Day Best of Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
JAPAN: 10 Day Best of Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
Local delights and iconic sights.
$5,998Valued at $13,000
Japan’s grand attractions await your discovery, along with a host of lesser-known local gems from misty lakes off the beaten track, to tucked-away districts bursting with old town character.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Accommodation from Tokyo to Osaka Including Daily Breakfast
- Tours of Japan’s Iconic Attractions Mixed with Unforgettable Local Experiences
- Return International Flights for Two from Melbourne or Sydney
- 7 Nights of Accommodation from Tokyo to Osaka
- Daily Breakfast and More Meals as Specified in the Itinerary
- All Touring Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka
- All Sightseeing Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Knowledgeable English-Speaking Guides
- All Tipping
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2018:
- 12 March*
- 13 April*
- 8, 23 May
- 12, 22 June
- 18 July
- 2, 14 August
- 25 September*
- 24 October*
- 13, 27 November*
- *$300 per person high season surcharge applies
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience sensory overload in mesmerising Tokyo! Your full day tour includes visits to the Nakamise Shopping Arcade, and Asakura Temple – one of Tokyo’s most colourful and popular Buddhist temples.
- Visit Kegon Waterfall, one of Japan’s most beautiful waterfalls, and take the 100m elevator ride to the base of the waterfall for an unforgettable view (optional).
- Discover the picturesque Hakone region by pirate ship. Head to the top deck for stunning views of Lake Ashi, Owakudani Valley and maybe even Mt Fuji if the weather is clear.
- Board the high speed bullet train to Osaka, where you’ll visit the famous Umeda Sky Building for breathtaking views of Osaka and beyond.
- Take the optional tour of Kyoto for a glimpse into the Japan of old. Watch Geisha perform in rustic teahouses and wander peaceful pedestrian-only lanes that offer an insight into what Kyoto looked like before modernity took over.
Board your flight from Melbourne/Sydney to Tokyo – the capital city of Japan.
On arrival, meet with your tour guide and transfer to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore at your own pace, or relax and get a good night’s sleep for your big day of touring tomorrow.
After breakfast, start your exciting day of Tokyo touring! Highlights include Asakura Temple – Sensoji, Nakamise Shopping Arcade and the Imperial Palace Plaza. Regional delights are on the menu with lunch served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue your touring with visits to Ginza District and the Odaiba area.
Enjoy a free day to see Tokyo the way you want to, or choose to join one of the optional tours (below).
- Nikko Tour – Nikko is a small town to the north of Tokyo, situated at the entrance to Nikko National Park. Established in the 8th century, the town has developed into a great religious center in Eastern Japan. Travel to the most famous landmark of the town, the UNESCO Heritage listed Toshogu Shrine. After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, journey to the picturesque Kegon Waterfall, and then onto the scenic Lake Chuzenji ($250 per person).
- Tokyo Disneyland – Enjoy a full day at The Happiest Place on Earth including return transfers ($250 per person).
After breakfast, discover Lake Ashi, Hakone Ropeway and Owakudani Valley by Pirate Ship – a popular way to to see some of the most beautiful attractions in the region. If the weather is clear, you might even be able to spot Mt Fuji from the ship!
After breakfast, head to the Fuji 5th station to board the high-speed Mishima train to Shin-Osaka (by Shinkansen Hikari No. 473). Meet with your tour guide on arrival and drive to the incredible Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory for breathtaking views of Osaka. In the afternoon, drive to your hotel for check-in and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Today you have the opportunity to explore Osaka at your own pace, or you can join the exciting optional tour to Kyoto.
- Kyoto Tour – drive from your hotel to Kyoto in the morning. Explore the beautiful Kiyomizu Temple as well as Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka – two of Kyoto’s most attractive streets featuring wonderfully restored shophouses, teahouses and a distinct lack of power lines, vehicles and modern distractions. In the afternoon, continue on to Heian Shrine, Nishijin Textile Centre (including a kimono show) and the Gion District ($240 per person).
After breakfast, head to Nara to discover Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park and Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue on to Osaka Castle, and shop for souvenirs at the Dotombori and Shinsaibashi Shopping Districts.
If there’s places in Osaka you’re yet to visit, now is the time to get exploring! Enjoy some time at leisure before transferring to Kansai airport later in the day for your scheduled flight back home.
Arrive home after a magical Japanese adventure.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Amending flights to arrive early or stay behind can be arranged for $150 per person, subject to availability and any applicable fare difference
- A high season surcharge applies to departures on certain dates – see TRAVEL DATES for more information
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, or China
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flight upgrades may be arranged at an extra cost – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
Alternate Departure Cities:
- Departures from Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra incur a surcharge of $300 per person
- Departures from Perth or Auckland incur a surcharge of $600 per person
- Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement surcharge of $500 applies to those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Only 1 suitcase per person is permitted throughout this tour
- Nikko tour: $250 per person
- Disneyland Tokyo: $250 per person
- Kyoto tour: $240 per person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Optional activities and tours
- Anything else not specified in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
People also viewed
CHINA: 10 Day Discovery Tour Including Flights For Two (MEL/SYD)
MELBOURNE: 1 Night at Amora Hotel Riverwalk, Richmond (Standard Package)
The Ghan – 5 Day Luxury Rail from Adelaide to Darwin Including Flights (Departing ADL, For Two)
NEPAL & BHUTAN: 12 Day Mystical Kingdoms Tour for Two
GREECE: 14 Day Greek Island Hopping Package Including Flights for Two (Standard)