Added to Cart
JAPAN: 10 Day Best of Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
JAPAN: 10 Day Best of Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
Local delights and iconic sights.
Japan’s grand attractions await your discovery, along with a host of lesser-known local gems from misty lakes off the beaten track, to tucked-away districts bursting with old town character.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Accommodation from Tokyo to Osaka Including Daily Breakfast
- Tours of Japan’s Iconic Attractions Mixed with Unforgettable Local Experiences
- Return International Flights from Sydney or Melbourne with Japan or Vietnam Airlines
- 7 Nights of Accommodation from Tokyo to Osaka
- Daily Breakfast and More Meals as Specified in the Itinerary
- All Touring Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka
- All Sightseeing Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Knowledgeable English-Speaking Guides
- All Tipping
- Tokyo – Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
- Mt Fuji – Jirangonno Fuji no Yakata or similar
- Osaka – Hotel Sunroute Osaka Namba or similar
Available for one of the following departure dates:
- 12, 26 March*
- 4, 18 April*
- 8 May
- 16, 20 June
- 18 July
- 2, 8 August
- 4, 26 September*
- 2, 24 October*
- 14, 23 November*
- *Peak season surcharge of $499 per person applies to departures in March, April, September, October and November 2017
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Once you have selected your favourite option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and unique booking code
- Please follow the instructions on your email to redeem your voucher
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience sensory overload in mesmerising Tokyo! Your full day tour includes visits to the Nakamise Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower and Asakura Temple – one of Tokyo’s most colourful and popular Buddhist temples.
- Visit Kegon Waterfall, one of Japan’s most beautiful waterfalls, and take the 100m elevator ride to the base of the waterfall for an unforgettable view (optional).
- Discover the picturesque Hakone region by pirate ship. Head to the top deck for stunning views of Lake Ashi, Owakudani Valley and maybe even Mt Fuji if the weather is clear.
- Board the high speed bullet train to Osaka, where you’ll visit the famous Umeda Sky Building for breathtaking views of Osaka and beyond.
- Take the optional tour of Kyoto for a glimpse into the Japan of old. Watch Geisha perform in rustic teahouses and wander peaceful pedestrian-only lanes that offer an insight into what Kyoto looked like before modernity took over.
Board your flight from Melbourne/Sydney to Tokyo – the capital city of Japan. On arrival, meet with your tour guide and transfer to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore at your own pace, or relax and get a good night’s sleep for your big day of touring tomorrow.
After breakfast, start your exciting day of Tokyo touring! Highlights include Asakura Temple – Sensoji, Nakamise Shopping Arcade and the Imperial Palace Plaza. Regional delights are on the menu with lunch served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue your touring with visits to Tokyo Tower (photo stop), Ginza District and the Odaiba area.
Optional tour: Tokyo Tower Observation Deck
Instead of just stopping for photos, you can go right to the top of the Tokyo Tower Observation Deck for magical views of all of Tokyo!
Enjoy a free day to see Tokyo the way you want to, or choose to join the optional tour (below).
Optional tour: Nikko (lunch included)
Nikko is a small town to the north of Tokyo, situated at the entrance to Nikko National Park. Established in the 8th century, the town has developed into a great religious center in Eastern Japan. Travel to the most famous landmark of the town, the UNESCO Heritage listed Toshogu Shrine. After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, journey to the picturesque Kegon Waterfall, and then onto the scenic Lake Chuzenji.
After breakfast, discover Lake Ashi, Hakone Ropeway and Owakudani Valley by Pirate Ship – a popular way to to see some of the most beautiful attractions in the region. If the weather is clear, you might even be able to spot Mt Fuji from the ship!
After breakfast, head to the Fuji 5th station to board the high-speed Mishima train to Shin-Osaka (by Shinkansen Hikari No. 473). Meet with your tour guide on arrival and drive to the incredible Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory for breathtaking views of Osaka. In the afternoon, drive to your hotel for check-in and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Today you have the opportunity to explore Osaka at your own pace, or you can join the exciting optional tour to Kyoto.
Optional tour: Kyoto tour
Drive from your hotel to Kyoto in the morning. Explore the beautiful Kiyomizu Temple as well as Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka – two of Kyoto’s most attractive streets featuring wonderfully restored shophouses, teahouses and a distinct lack of power lines, vehicles and modern distractions. In the afternoon, continue on to Heian Shrine, Nishijin Textile Centre (including a kimono show) and the Gion District.
After breakfast, head to Nara to discover Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park and Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, continue on to Osaka Castle, and shop for souvenirs at the Dotombori and Shinsaibashi Shopping Districts.
If there’s places in Osaka you’re yet to visit, now is the time to get exploring! Enjoy some time at leisure before transferring to Kansai airport later in the day for your scheduled flight back home.
Arrive home after a magical Japanese adventure.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
Alternate Departure City Surcharges:
Flights are from Melbourne and Sydney only. Flights departing from other cities are available at an extra cost.
- Flights from Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra: $300 per person (roundtrip)
- Flights from Perth or Auckland: $600 per person (roundtrip)
Arrival Early and Stay Behind Surcharges:
- You may be able to fly in early or stay behind in Japan for a surcharge of $150 per person plus any applicable difference in airfare and/or taxes
- No flight booking changes or cancellations permitted after your air tickets have been issued
- Flight changes are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement surcharge of $500 applies to those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
Peak Season Surcharge:
- A peak season surcharge of $499 per person applies to departures in March, April, September, October and November 2017
- Only 1 suitcase per person is permitted throughout this tour
- Flight upgrades are available on request
- Nikko tour: $250 per person
- Kyoto tour: $240 per person
- Tokyo Tower Observatory Deck: $15 per person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything else not specified in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.