Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Interceptor Spectrum Chews Extra Small BrownInterceptor Spectrum Chews Extra Small Brown is a tasty monthly chew which protects your dog against nasty worms such as heartworm, roundworm, whipworm, hookworm, and tapeworm. Giving tablets to dogs can be frustrating, however,, Interceptor Spectrum Chews Extra Small Brown come in a tasty chew with real chicken that dogs love. In fact, 95% of dogs like the taste of Interceptor so much that they eat it straight from the hand! Interceptor Spectrum Chews Extra Small Brown are suitable for very small dogs under 4kg. The key features of, Interceptor Spectrum Chews Extra Small Brown include:
- Suitable for very small dogs under 4kg.
- Regular monthly dosing protects against heartworm in dogs and puppies as young as 2 weeks of age.
- Prevents infestation from intestinal worms, including roundworm, whipworm and hookworm.
- Protects against Hydatid tapeworm which is potentially lethal to humans.
- Active ingredients: milbemycin oxime and praziquantel.
- Coughing: Increased coughing is a known symptom of some worms, particularly advanced cases of heartworm.
- Worms or eggs in the faeces: While not all kinds of worms are visible to the naked eye, many are so it is worthwhile having a look.
- Worms in vomit: Same as above, it is worthwhile having a look.
- Scratching bottom along floor: Dogs often do this when itchy or irritated. While this can be caused by various things, worms is a possibility.
- Bloated stomach: This is a more common side effect noticeable in puppies.
- Food thieves: Worms steal food from their hosts so one noticeable symptom may be that your dog has lost weight or appears to be much hungrier than usual.
- Diarrhoea: This can be another symptom of worms, particularly if the diarrhoea has blood in it.
- Dull coat or loss of hair: While it varies between different breeds, a good sign of a healthy dog is a thick and shiny coat of hair. If you notice it appearing more dull or dry or significantly thinning out, this may be a symptom of worms.
Related CategoriesKitchen AccessoriesLight GlobesWeather StationsGeneral CleaningPet SuppliesSinksUtensils & AccessoriesRemotesFitness EquipmentCooking AppliancesOvensHome StorageHome SecurityBed Sheet SetsFansArts & CraftOutdoor AccessoriesHumidifiersDog SuppliesMops and BroomsMattress ToppersIndoor LightingChildren's FurnitureReplacement PartsRugs