Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
The successful implementation of evidence into practice is dependent on aligning the available evidence to the particular context through the active ingredient of facilitation. Designed to support the widely recognised PARIHS framework, which works as a guide to plan, action and evaluate the implementation of evidence into practice, this book provides a very practical `how-to’ guide for facilitating the whole process.
This text discusses:
- undertaking an initial diagnosis of the context and reaching a consensus on the evidence to be implemented;
- how to link the research evidence with clinical and patients’ experience and local information in the form of audit data or patient and staff feedback;
- the range of diagnostic, consensus building and stakeholder consultation methods that can be helpful;
- a description of facilitator roles and facilitation methods, tools and techniques;
- some of theories that underpin the PARIHS framework and how these have been integrated to inform a revised version of PARIHS
Including internationally-sourced case study examples to illustrate how the facilitation role and facilitation skills have been applied in a range of different health care settings, this is the ideal text for those interested in leading or facilitating evidence based implementation projects, from the planning stage through to evaluation.
Related CategoriesAnimationFiction > Erotic FictionHealth & Personal DevelopmentDramaFiction > Historical FictionCultMusicalBooktopia's Favourites > Babies and ToddlersUnknown Default CategoryRomance & Love StoriesPostersNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentBooktopia Gift Guide > Games, Toys and PuzzlesKeep FitKids & Children > Personal & Social IssuesNon-Fiction > Antiques & CollectablesNon-Fiction > HistoryNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceNon-Fiction > LawGeneralCookery/WineBargains > Non-FictionNon-Fiction > TransportationIndoor PastimesWorld Music