Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
What Employers Won’t Tell You About Today’s Economy
The face of business is changing. Are you adapting along with it?
Do you find yourself frustrated by your current financial situation? Are you tired of not making what you deserve and annoyed with not having better options?
You’re not alone. Every day millions of Americans wake up in the same situation: same job, same bills, same treadmill. . .and no way off it. It’s time to change that.
Whether you want to increase your take-home pay or learn how to create standalone income on the side, How to Get a Raise This Week: With or Without Your Boss’s Permission will teach you secrets the wealthy know—-and why they’re so eager to hold onto them!
How to Get a Raise This Week: With or Without Your Boss’s Permission exposes the hidden barriers between the average and those who build long-term wealth. It will highlight what they know that you don’t, and exactly what you can do to change your financial status. Learning these secrets transformed the author’s income. It will do the same for you.
This step-by-step guide teaches:
* How to determine exactly what you’ll need for retirement
* The #1 difference between the wealthy and everyone else
* Why the rules of personal finance have changed, while many people are still stuck in outdated thinking
* Why most people don’t make the kind of money they want and never will
* One thing virtually every employee overlooks-and what it says to your employer
* An easy method for cutting everyday expenses by up to 33 percent
* Why you’re investing in all the wrong things
* Which industry is creating more millionaires than entertainment and professional sports combined-and how you can be a part of it
In How to Get a Raise This Week, business owner and entrepreneur Ryan Shaffer provides an innovative approach to a widespread problem with answers anyone can utilize regardless of their current monetary or labor situation. That means you keep more of your income—-instead of the folks in Washington.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > TransportationNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Non-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesText Books > Secondary - Top SellersFiction > Science FictionMiscellaneous ItemsDronesJournalsFiction > Thrillers & SuspenseTelefantasyStand UpStage MusicalsDiariesNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementFiction > Modern & Contemporary FictionNon-Fiction > LawNon-Fiction > Family & HealthChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction > Cooking, Food & DrinkMartial ArtsForeignWesternNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceNon-Fiction > Literature, Poetry & PlaysThriller