Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
How To Get A Job You Love is a blueprint for anyone looking for work or planning a career change.
Whether you’re looking for your first job, a graduate or an experienced professional, this book will guide you through the process. Practical exercises help you spot the work that will suit you best – and how to find it.
New Features in the 2019-2020 edition include:
* Latest material on managing your social media presence and impact
* New insight into creating a better career ‘deal’
* Extra advice on networking and reaching out using information interviews
* Effective job search strategies as more and more jobs are not advertised
* Latest advice on what will shorten (or extend) your job search
* How to tell your career story at interviews
* New and revised exercises including ‘should I work for myself?’
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > ScienceNon-Fiction > Law2019 Calendars > 2019 Wall CalendarsNon-Fiction > Psychology4K Ultra HD | DramaHealth & Personal DevelopmentAnimationNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentKeep FitNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Miscellaneous ItemsNon-Fiction > Society & CultureWarCrimeNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentSport > MotorsportNon-Fiction > MedicineAnimeNon-Fiction > DictionariesMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasFiction > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesAnimated FeatureKids & Children > ABC Books KidsNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction > Accounting & Finance