Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Healthwise L-Citrulline DL-Malate 150g Powder
- 100% Pure powder.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Pharmaceutical grade.
- Amino monosaccharide.
- Packed without fillers or flowing agents.
- Metabolism of Citrulline:.
- You can obtain Citrulline from food especially watermelons and it can be also manufactured from ornithine in the body’s urea cycle. This cycle helps rid your body of ammonia a waste product of protein digestion.
- After your digestive system metabolizes citrulline malate into citrulline enzymes in your liver cells convert it into arginine then into nitric oxide in a process that also produces new citrulline molecules. Nitric oxide is well known for its function as a vasodilator. Supplementing L-citrulline also increases ornithine and arginine plasma content.
- L-arginine and L-ornithine are subject to reduced absorption when supplemented in doses of 10g or more which can result in diarrohea. L-Citrulline does not have this side-effect and since it increases plasma levels of all three amino acids it may be the preferred as a supplement over L-arginine.
- L-citrulline doubles ornithine plasma content.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHair Dryers & StylersWomen's FragranceMen's FragranceSupplementsThermometersDeodorants & Anti-Perspirants Bundle & Save!Ladies FragranceDisposable GlovesEye, Ear & Nose CareDisposable Face MasksUnisex FragranceShampoo & ConditionersScales (Bathroom)Jewellery CleanersSkin CarePersonal Care & HygieneMake Up & CosmeticsHair CareOrthotics, Braces & Orthopedic SleevesMen's Skin CareMedical & First AidBathroom AccessoriesOral CareSunscreen & Repellants