Added to Cart
More deals you may like
HealthWise Glucosamine HCL 1kg
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
- Glucosamine hydrochloride vs.
- Glucosamine sulfate Glucosamine hydrochloride is often preferred to glucosamine sulfate for a number of reasons.
- The hydrochloride form is more concentrated than the sulfate form.
- Plus the hydrochloride form contains substantially less sodium per effective dose than the sulfate form.
- Glucosamine sulfate is stabilized with sodium chloride (table salt) and can contain as much as 30% sodium.
- This is a consideration for individuals who want to reduce their dietary intake of sodium.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride offers the promise of the same efficacy as glucosamine sulfate since glucosamine is not absorbed intact with its carrier.
- The body doesn’t care how it gets glucosamine as long as it is bioavailable.
- NO yeast gluten saltNO artificial flavoursNO flowing agentsNO preservatives.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesBathroom AccessoriesSkin CareOral CareMedical & First AidSupplementsMen's Skin CarePersonal Care & HygieneShampoo & ConditionersHair Dryers & StylersScales (Bathroom)Jewellery CleanersCooking AppliancesMen's FragranceEye, Ear & Nose CareMassage & RelaxationAromatherapyMakeup & CosmeticsHair CareBody CareMake Up & CosmeticsLadies FragranceHome ScentsScales (Kitchen)SoapGrooming & Shaving