Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
All you need to know to keep your chooks healthy and content from the popular ABC Organic Gardener magazine.
Whatever size your backyard, you can keep hens and collect fresh eggs every day!
Featuring the best of Organic Gardener magazine’s expert advice, Happy Hens is packed with everything you need to know about caring for your chooks, whether you are just starting out or already have a flock. You will discover:
- What to look for when buying chickens so you start with healthy, happy layers.
- A handy guide to the best backyard breeds available in Australia
- How to choose the right bird for your needs – whether you want top egg producers, live in a hot climate, or need to find the perfect chooks for a tiny plot.
- Great tips on housing and caring for your hens, what to feed them and how to keep them safe from predators and pests. There are even instructions for a DIY hen house.
- Troubleshooting tips to solve the most common chook problems.
- If you’re feeling clucky, learn how to incubate and raise chicks.
With Happy Hens, it’s easy to keep your backyard flock happy, healthy – and productive.
Related CategoriesFiction > Graphic Novels4K Ultra HD | ActionEconomics, Finance, Business and Management2020 DiariesStage MusicalsFiction > Erotic FictionNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Non-Fiction > EducationMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasKids & Children > Personal & Social Issues4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritBargains > Non-FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenCookery/WineFiction > Religious & Spiritual FictionFeatureNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementSport > MotorsportNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction > TransportationFiction > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesMotor Racing2019 Calendars > 2019 Wall CalendarsFiction > General Fiction