Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Up-to-date hacks that will breathe life into your Arduino and Raspberry Pi creations!
This intuitive DIY guide shows how to wire, disassemble, tweak, and re-purpose household devices and integrate them with your Raspberry Pi and Arduino inventions. Packed with full-color illustrations, photos, and diagrams, Hacking Electronics: Learning Electronics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, Second Edition, features fun, easy-to-follow projects. You’ll discover how to build an Internet-controlled hacked electric toy, ultrasonic rangefinder, remote-controlled robotic rover, audio amp, slot car brakes and headlights-even a smart card reader!
* Get up and running on both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
* Safely solder, join wires, and connect switches
* Identify components and read schematic diagrams
* Work with LEDs, including high-power Lumileds and addressable LED strips
* Use LiPo batteries, solar panels, and buck-boost power supplies
* Use sensors to measure light, temperature, acceleration, sound level, and color
* Build and modify audio amps, microphones, and transmitters
* Repair gadgets and scavenge useful parts from dead equipment
* Get the most out of cheap or free bench and software tools
Related CategoriesNotepaper and Stationery SetsNon-Fiction Books > Home & House MaintenanceText Books > Secondary - Top SellersNon-Fiction Books > EconomicsFiction Books > Contemporary Women's Fiction Non-Fiction Books > TransportationNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Religion & BeliefsNon-Fiction Books > Antiques & CollectablesKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningAdventureKids & Children > PoetryMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasWorld MusicNon-Fiction BooksWesternNon-Fiction Books > Literature, Poetry & PlaysNon-Fiction Books > Sports & RecreationNon-Fiction Books > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentFiction Books > Fiction-Related ItemsMusicalSociety & Social SciencesLiterary FictionAthleticsFiction Books > Historical Fiction