Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Have you had enough of feeling low in energy and confidence? Are you ready to commit to the new you? Guarantee Your Weight Loss Surgery Success with this Fantastic Guide and Cookbook for Gastric Sleeve Patients
This Guide and Cookbook will offer you a supportive overview of what exactly a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy is and what you can expect before, during and after this procedure. If this is a journey you have chosen to take with the goal towards a happy and healthier quality of living, then this is the book written to assist you as you work towards your Weight Loss goals.
Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Surgery Cookbook features:
- Science-based evidence that a Gastric Sleeve surgery will improve your health
- Practical steps you will need to take along the way.
- A review of a possible pre-procedure diet
- A 4-week post-surgery diet insight
- A 2-week post-surgery and restrictions meal plan
- Over 100 delicious recipes
- Non-surgical options for firming and tightening your skin once you have lost the weight
- A strategic plan on how and when to buy your new wardrobe
- And plenty more!
Every effort was made to ensure this book is full of useful and practical information for you. Your success is important to everyone.
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and click add to cart and let’s get started!
Related Categories4K Ultra HD | ComedyTelevisionWesternFeatureNon-Fiction Books > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction Books > Biographies & True Stories4K Ultra HD | AdventureNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentSport > FitnessNon-Fiction Books > GardeningNon-Fiction Books > Politics & GovernmentKids & Children > Premier's Reading ChallengeFiction Books > Historical FictionFiction Books > Erotic FictionNon-Fiction Books > Industry & Industrial StudiesWildlifeKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionNon-Fiction Books > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesJournalsNon-Fiction Books > EconomicsAdventureNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementUnknown Default CategoryNon-Fiction Books > Mind, Body, SpiritChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early Learning