Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar - 51mm (Titanium, Carbon Gray DLC with Black Band)
The Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
- Large 1.4” display
- Sunlight gives your watch a free energy boost, extending time between charges
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smart over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can extend battery life
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
- Thermal, shock and water resistant
- Battery life: Up to 24 days with solar charging
The Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts that you can view on the watch screen. It allows you to view advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more. With respiration tracking, you can see how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges! Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. You can also optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Your watch goes with you
Enter a distance you want to travel and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Safety and tracking features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.