Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Now kids can create their very own knitted accessories!
This book provides easy-to-follow instructions for 15 fun knitting projects for kids, including:
- A sweet fringed scarf with matching rectangle beanie
- A colourful hair tie bracelet
- A stylishly slouchy unisex hat
- A neat little throw that can be worn as a shawl
- A braided scarf with pompom ends-a great way to mix favourite colours
- And so much more!
Related CategoriesEducationalModern ClassicSociety & Social SciencesClassic Horror & Ghost Stories4K Ultra HD | AdventureBargainsKids & Children > LEGONon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningFiction > Science FictionBargains > Non-FictionThrillerFiction > Erotic FictionLifestyleNon-Fiction > LawAnimated FeatureBooktopia Gift Guide > Games, Toys and Puzzles4K Ultra HD | ThrillerNon-Fiction > Crafts & HandiworkNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesOther SportsChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early LearningDrone AccessoriesNon-Fiction > Society & Culture