Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Kasumi 20cm Chef’s Knife
The Chef’s knife is your versatile kitchen kife designed for all-round kitchen tasks. Ideally this work horse can be used for chopping vegetables, slicing meats, mincing herbs and much more.
The Kasumi knives’ base blades are crafted of V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) high carbon stainless steel that has been developed especially for knives. The blades are hardened to Rockwell C59-60 and therefore maintain a sharper edge longer than another cutlery line.
The intriguing Kasumi Damascus pattern seen on the blade is a result from the repeated folding and forging of fine stainless steel into 32 multiple layers.
Made with an ergonomically designed laminated pakka wood handle, this knife is effortlessly to hold and control when carrying out your kitchen tasks.
- 20cm in length.
- VG-10 Stainless steel core with beautiful Damascus stainless exterior.
- Blade is made from thirty-two layers of carbon steel.
- Tradition Japanese style resin impregnated laminated pakka wood handle.
- Double stainless steel riveted handle.
- The original East meets West style cooks knife.
- Modern, beautiful knives merged with the best of Japanese tradition to provide sensational performance metrics.
- Japanese Damascus or “Sumikama” Steel blade.
- Damascus stabilizes the hard core which provide superior edge retention.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Made in Japan.
- Lifetime warranty.
Related CategoriesMops and BroomsAir FreshenersHammocksLaundryTV & Home TheatreSinksFood PreparationFansFitness EquipmentPillowsCamping FurnitureKitchen AccessoriesFridges & FreezersPizza OvensIndoor FurnitureOffice FurnitureHair CareVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesLightingPillow CasesBed FramesQuilt Cover SetsProjector AccessoriesFood StorageMassage & Relaxation