Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Since its release in early 2000, the Furi Pro East/West Knife has quickly and widely been regarded as the world’s best professional food preparation knife. This new smaller size with a 13cm blade is a very handy tool. Made from razor sharp Japanese steel this knife is both comfortable in the hand and perfectly balanced.
- Blade length 13cm
- Japanese Santoku vegetable knife shape
- The East/West was designed to be the most effective knife available for general slicing
of meats and cutting of vegetables/fruits
- The high Carbon stainless steel material is tougher than any Vanadium stainless steel
- The East/West also has a very broad blade to allow a similar cutting action to cook’s knives
- Designed in Australia by Engineers and Chefs
- One piece seamless stainless steel construction
- Made in China
- Hand wash recommended
Furi Pro Knives benefit from Furi’s advanced research and development into blade sharpening and honing. Furi Pro knives have a 20° edge, the perfect balance of sharpness and stability, and is an angle readily reproduced using the Furi sharpener at home. The result are knives that hold their edge for longer, and are really easy to sharpen when they have become dull. The combination of a comfortable, well-designed handle and sharp blade make Furi Pro incredibly rewarding knives to own.
Related CategoriesWine RacksGrooming & ShavingFansIP Cameras / WebcamsScalesTablewareBed FramesFashion & AccessoriesPet CareQuilt Cover SetsShelving UnitsPersonal Care & HygieneKitchen AccessoriesHome DecorDrinkwareCamping FurnitureCycling GearArtworkEvaporative CoolersGarden Power ToolsCushionsUtensils & AccessoriesHammocksPools & SwimmingKnives