Added to Cart
EUROPE: 19 Day European Dream Tour for Two Including Flights (Interior Cabin)
EUROPE: 19 Day European Dream Tour for Two Including Flights (Interior Cabin)
Cross Europe in Style!
$9,998Valued at $13,598
Embark upon a European adventure discovering the shimmering beauty of Switzerland and Italy, the marbled streets of Croatia and the turquoise waters of the Greek Islands.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights Aboard the Royal Caribbean ‘Rhapsody of the Seas’ Cruise Ship Including All On-board Meals and Entertainment
- Fascinating Tours through Zurich, Rome, Florence and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Excellent Accommodation Throughout Europe
- 7 Nights Aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Liner Rhapsody of the Seas
- All On-Board Meals, Entertainment and Gratuities
- Your Choice of an Interior Cabin or Oceanview Cabin
- All On-Ground Domestic Transfers via Air Conditioned Coach
- Fascinating Tours of Europe’s Top Attractions with Experienced Guides
- All Sightseeing and Admission Fees as Indicated in the Itinerary
- Zurich – Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar
- Milan – IH Hotel Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – American Palace or similar
- Florence – Delta Hotel or similar
- Venice – Albatros or similar
For seven nights of your trip, your home away from home will be a luxury cruise ship operated by Royal Caribbean International. The Rhapsody of the Seas is an epic floating hotel, on which you’ll get your choice of an Interior Cabin or Oceanview Cabin. All cabins contain flat screen TVs, luxury bedding, en suite bathrooms and a vanity area. Here’s some more of what you’ll have to look forward to during your time on the ship:
- Multi-course breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dining room
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, Park Cafe and room service options
- Stunning extra special dining options including Chops Grill Steakhouse, Izumi Asian-fusion and Giovanni’s Table Italian (additional costs apply)
- Broadway-style entertainment
- 6,276 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale
- 8 bars and lounges including the Shall We Dance Lounge and the Champagne Bar
- Daytime activities, dazzling nightly entertainment and jaw-dropping aerial spectacles
- Rock climbing wall
- Video games arcade
- Fitness centre with yoga classes
- Vitality day spa
- Adults only solarium retreat
- Poolside outdoor cinema screen
- Whirlpools and spas
Take the virtual tour here.
Note: some activities and dining options are subject to additional charges.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2018:
- May 16
- June 13
- August 8*
- October 3, 17, 31
- *A high season surcharge of $300 per person applies to departures on this date, payable directly to Moment Travel
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Sail the tranquil seas of the Mediterranean aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas. Sip a poolside cocktail by the outdoor cinema screen, or try your luck in the Casino Royale.
- Explore European countries in complete comfort and luxury, with guidance throughout every step of your journey from experienced tour guides.
- Stop off in Santorini, the famous Greek Island where whitewashed houses perch atop lush green hills, and the unspoiled beauty and red sand beaches complement the chilled out vibe perfectly.
- Experience Italy from the multitude of ancient wonders in Rome, to the masterpieces of Florence and the sun-kissed canals of Venice, being treated to exciting local tours and fabulous local cuisine along the way.
- Take the road less travelled as you stop off in Croatia and Montenegro. These beautiful Adriatic destinations are rich with culture and history, and give you the opportunity to explore parts of Europe that tours often don’t get to see.
Today depart from either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth for Switzerland!
Welcome to Zurich! Upon arrival, a driver will be waiting to take you to your hotel. Your driver will provide you with information of the area you’ll be staying in. Leave your bags with the concierge while you spend the rest of the morning and afternoon exploring the local area before check in. Free as leisure for the rest of the day.
Today’s travels include beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes, so just sit back, relax and admire the rolling scenery as you make your way to Interlaken. Take a stroll along Interlaken before continuing to Grindelwald, also known as Glacier Village. Here, you will take an unforgettable cable car ride to the Grindelwald First and walk for half an hour along the footbridge over the empty, absorbing the fantastic glacial scenery around you. You will be treated to lunch before continuing to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Return to Zurich and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Travel to Bern for a brief stroll before continuing across the Alps, taking in the staggering scenery along the way. Pass by beautiful lakes to Meiringen, before crossing one of the most spectacular mountain passes in Switzerland, the Furkapass, with its eternal snows and glaciers. You will stop at the Ice Cave and at the viewpoint over the Rhone Glacier. Continue on to Milan where you will arrive in the early afternoon. Spend some time at the Porta Venezia this evening.
Please note: until early June and after the beginning of October, the Furkapass may be closed due to snow. In this case, you will visit the Aareschlucht gorges in Meiringen instead.
Enjoy a morning visit to one of the world’s most spectacular cathedrals, the Duomo di Milano, and see the 600-year-old cathedral from different perspectives. You can also visit one of the world’s oldest shopping malls, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Later, journey to Pisa with a quick stop to the Piazza Dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles) and the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa. Continue on to Rome where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
Experience some of the richest history in the world today with a scenic tour of Rome, known to many as the “The Eternal City”. Visit the Vatican City, the principal centre of Christianity in the world, with opportunities to look inside the famous St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums (own expense). A tour of the Roman Coliseum is included today, and gives a fascinating glimpse into the gladiatorial battles of old. This impressive construction dates back 2000 years, and transports you back in time to the ancient society of the Roman Empire. In the evening, a transfer service will be provided to the Via Cavour area for you to spend the rest of the evening exploring on your own.
After breakfast, you will be whisked away on a beautiful scenic drive to Florence. Upon arrival, you will visit the Piazzale Michelangelo for a beautiful view of the city. Later, take a city tour of Florence with an experienced local guide. In the evening, enjoy an orientation tour and walk through the historic centre visiting attractions such as the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy free time this evening to explore on your own.
After breakfast, take in the stunning mountain landscapes whilst crossing the Apennine Mountains to Venice. Arrive in the afternoon and embark on an incredible adventure through the beautiful city canals on a local water bus (Vaporetto). Afterwards, a comprehensive tour with a local guide takes you to the architectural marvels of Plaza de San Marcos and inside the marvellous Basilica. Enjoy a demonstration of Murano crystal blowing at the Murano glass factory before taking the rest of the afternoon to explore the city on your own.
Savour two full days at leisure to discover the romance of Venice at your own pace. Famous for its glittering network of canals, Venice is a haven for art, culture, history and all things quintessentially Italian.
Wake this morning refreshed and ready to do some last-minute sightseeing in Venice. You have the morning free, but at midday you will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the cruise terminal to check in to the Rhapsody of the Seas!
Welcome aboard! You’ve said Ciao to Venice and you’ll now have every opportunity to enjoy the 11 decks, 8 pools, 8 bars and lounges and state of the art facilities aboard this luxury cruise liner. Today’s port stop is Dubrovnik, Croatia. Set between cobalt seas and the rugged Dinaric Alps, Dubrovnik is a medieval delight. Behind the thick defensive walls of its Old Town, discover lively promenades and narrow lanes lined with churches, monasteries, shops and cafes. The ship departs tonight at 6.30pm.
Located where the Balkans meet the Adriatic, Kotor sits on a deep bay surrounded by soaring cliffs. A hilltop fortress stands guard over the walled medieval Old Town, where you’ll find small piazzas, elegant palazzos, lively cafes and shops.
Whether you’re after an adrenaline rush or total tranquillity, your ship has it all. Try rock climbing and experience whimsical aerial shows from the onboard performers. Melt away your land-based stresses at the day spa, or simply relax poolside with a book and a cocktail.
For fun, sun, sand and romance, Santorini is the king of the Greek islands. The volcanic scenery of the island gives it a mythic beauty second to no other in the region. See the high cliffs and deep blue bay as you sail into port, and spend the day here at leisure enjoying the red sand beaches and the chilled out local vibe. The ship departs at 5pm tonight.
Today is a very special day as you will have the opportunity to visit Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Imagine the high priestesses as they lit the olympic torch of old, and visit the relics of what was once one of the most celebrated sacred sites in the ancient world. The port of Katakolon is a laid-back seaside town of waterfront cafes, shops, galleries and a quiet beach, where those fancying a quaint coastal retreat can while away the days in sun soaked bliss.
Aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas, dining is about more than just food. Think ambience, variety and the flexibility to decide what you want and when you want it. Many people hail the food as one of the most memorable parts of the cruise, and the multiple cuisines and venues on board will have you spoilt for choice.
This morning the ship docks back in Venice at 6.45am. From here, you will be transferred to the airport to board your scheduled international flight back to Australia. We hope you enjoyed you time on the Rhapsody of the Seas!
Arrive home today.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- A high season surcharge of $300 per person applies to departures on 8 August 2018
- A single supplement surcharge of $2499 applies to those wishing to travel alone on the Interior Cabin option, contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- A single supplement surcharge of $2999 applies to those wishing to travel alone on the Oceanview Cabin option, contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Flights are with Air France, British Airways, Etihad Airways,, China Southern, Thai Airways, Swiss Air or Finnair (subject to availability)
- Children will be charged at the same rate as adults
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old or over to travel
- No unaccompanied minors allowed
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Minimum group size 2, maximum group size 46
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable
- Itineraries are subject to change
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary
- Gratuities/tipping (not compulsory)
- Optional activities/tours/entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Visa(s)/visa fees
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
People also viewed
EUROPE: 15 Day Epic Eastern Europe Tour Including Flights for Two - (Low Season)
SOUTH AMERICA: 21 Day Southern Explorer Tour for Two Including Flights
NEPAL & CHINA: 14 Day Nepal and China Undiscovered Tour for Two with Flights (MEL/SYD)
Kogan 1400W Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
MELBOURNE: 1 Night at Amora Hotel Riverwalk, Richmond (Standard Package)