Added to Cart
EUROPE: 18 Day Classic Spain with 7 Night Cruise Including Flights for Two (Interior Cabin)
EUROPE: 18 Day Classic Spain with 7 Night Cruise Including Flights for Two (Interior Cabin)
Feel your cares drift away under the glow of the Spanish sun.
$9,998Valued at $13,998
Admire the stunning sights of Spain, before treating yourself to a 7 night cruise through France and Italy.
- Return International Flights For Two
- Visit Spain and Explore the Cities of Madrid, Barcelona, Granada and More
- Board the Symphony of the Seas, the World’s Newest Luxury Cruise Ship
- Return International Flights for Two from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise to France and Italy Aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship ‘Symphony of the Seas’
- Your Choice of an Interior or Ocean View Cabin
- All Transport, Touring, and Sightseeing Excursions as per the Itinerary
- Heaps of Delicious Local Meals as per the Itinerary including All Meals Onboard Your Cruise
- Local English-Speaking Guides
- Madrid – Hotel Praga or similar
- Granada – Saray Hotel or similar
- Seville – TRH Alcora or similar
- Barcelona – Front Air Congress or similar
Symphony of the Seas
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2018:
- 11, 25 May
- 10, 31 August
- 7, 28 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A once-in-a-lifetime voyage through the Mediterranean Sea!
- Explore the rich history of Spain on a journey that will take you all across the country, with fascinating city tours of Madrid, Barcelona and Granada.
- Get up close and personal with world famous landmarks, such as the Plaza de Espana, Alhambra Palace, Seville Cathedral and much more!
- The ultimate relaxation on the Symphony of the Seas cruise ship, with spas, rock climbing facilities and plenty of other activities on board to keep you occupied!
- Drink in stunning coastal sights across France and Italy, including stops at the picturesque cities of Marseille and Rome!
It’s time to embark on your exciting adventure! Today, depart from either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth for Madrid.
Upon arriving in Spain’s capital city, you will be transferred to your hotel. Spend the afternoon exploring the local area or relaxing in your hotel. In the evening, you will be taken on a journey to see some of Madrid’s most well-known attractions. The first stop will be the Temple of Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple that was dismantled and rebuilt in Madrid. The next stop is the magnificent Plaza de Espana, followed by a visit to the one and only Gran Via – the vibrant, picturesque shopping district known all around the world. You will have the chance to try out some typical Spanish dinner (at your own expense) before returning to the hotel.
It’s time to see more of this wonderful city! After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken on an exciting tour of the Plaza Mayor, the iconic square right at the heart of Madrid. Explore its magnificent avenues and beautiful fountains. You’ll also have the chance to visit other landmarks such as the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas (entrance included), followed by a walking tour of the beautiful Buen Retiro Park, home to the gorgeous Crystal Palace. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your leisure before being transferred to Plaza de Oriente where you can treat yourself to a romantic dinner in the historic centre of Madrid.
- Royal Palace of Madrid – pay a visit to the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family! (Approximately AU$17 per person)
Today you’ll leave Madrid for the historic city of Granada. After breakfast, you will be taken by bus towards Granada, making a stop at the scenic village of Puerto Lapice along the way. Upon arriving in Granada in the afternoon, you will be taken on a tour of Alhambra Palace, a spectacular UNESCO World Heritage site. The famous palace and fortress was at the centre of the Moorish Empire that ruled Spain until 1492. In the evening, enjoy an evening transfer to the Plaza de Gracia, and enjoy the rich flavours of the local cuisine of the city (at your own expense).
- Flamenco dance show – treat yourself to a thrilling performance!
- Sacromonte – explore the traditional, rustic neighbourhood of Sacromonte
- Approximately AU$45 per person for both activities
Following breakfast you will be taken from Granada to Malaga, another beautiful city that lies on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. You will have a chance to stroll through the historic city centre of one of the world’s oldest cities, with a stop at the Picasso Museum as well. Afterwards, you will continue your journey along the coast to Puerto Banus in the city of Marbella, a famous luxury marina. The next stop is to Ronda, a very beautiful white town with its large gorge that divides it in two. The final destination for today will be the beautiful city of Seville, where you will be spending the evening.
- Tablao Flamenco Show – 1.5 hours of fabulous flamenco dancing (approximately AU$65 per person)!
Today you will see everything there is to see in Seville. First on the agenda is a guided walking tour of the city, seeing famous landmarks such as the Seville Cathedral and its iconic bell tower, the banks of the Guadalquivir River, the scenic neighborhoods of Santa Cruz and Triana and also the beautiful Plaza de Espana. In the afternoon, enjoy a high-speed train trip (ticket included) through Andalusian and Castilian landscapes back to Madrid. Upon arriving, you will be transferred to the hotel.
The first stop on today’s journey is the city of Zaragoza, where you will have the chance to see the magnificent Basilica del Pilar. You will also have time to explore the city centre, where you can see iconic buildings such as the La Lonja Palace and the San Salvador Cathedral. Following on from Zaragoza, you will then be taken to the Monastery of Poblet in Catalonia, surrounded by beautiful defensive walls. This is one of the best preserved medieval monasteries in the world. You will then visit to the Monastery of Montserrat, with an included a ride on the rack train while being treated to stunning views of Barcelona. Afterwards, you will be taken to Barcelona in the late afternoon.
Important note: Due to the shorter days in the winter months between November to March, the Monastery of Poblet will not be visited so that Montserrat can be visited in the daylight.
Welcome to Barcelona! Following breakfast, you will meet your local tour guide for a fantastic sightseeing tour of the city. The first stop is the Gothic Quarter, filled with historic buildings dating back to the Middle Ages and the Roman Empire. Next you will see the Barcelona Olympic Park, where the 1992 Summer Olympics were held. You will also have the chance to see and photograph La Sagrada Familia Basilica, the famous Roman Catholic church designed by the architect Gaudi. Afterwards, you will enter Poble Espanyol (meaning “Spanish Village”). This open air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Be delighted by the best of Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. You will then have some free time to explore the city on your own. In the evening, you will be taken to La Rambla, the most vibrant street in Barcelona. Enjoy the bustling life of Barcelona and consider paying a visit to the Plaza Catalunya area for dinner (at your own expenses).
Today is a free day to explore Barcelona as you wish. Do some sightseeing, go shopping and treat yourself to delicious local cuisine – or even simply take the time to relax at the hotel and catch your breath!
It’s time to set sail! After some leisure time to do as you please in the morning, you will be taken to the cruise terminal to board the MS Symphony of the Seas cruise ship. Observe the wonderful city of Barcelona and be dazzled by fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea, all while relaxing aboard the world’s newest cruise ship.
Today you will arrive at Palma de Mallorca, a rugged island with fine beaches. Palma de Mallorca welcomes travellers seeking sun, sea and sand. Explore Palma’s lively arts scene, historic sights and rustic twisting lanes and hidden courtyards.
Visit France’s oldest city. Marseille is a fascinating city with a unique culture and vibrant arts scene. The soul of the city is scenic Vieux Port, otherwise known as the Old Port of Marseille. Marseille is also a gateway port to the scenic villages and coastal areas of Provence.
A former fishing village at the border of two enchanting regions, La Spezia offers easy access to Tuscany and its great cities like Florence and Pisa, and the Liguria’s rugged coast and terraced villages known as Cinque Terre.
From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivalled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The tiny enclave of Vatican City is home to sacred sites and priceless art.
One of Europe’s oldest cities, Naples is vibrant and filled with rich artistic and architectural heritage. Nearby sights include the ruins of ancient Pompeii uncovers, the idyllic resort isle of Capri, and the jewel-like towns that dot the Amalfi Coast.
You’ve spent the last several days exploring France and Italy, but there’s also lots to explore aboard the Symphony of the Seas as well! As you head back to Barcelona, try rock climbing, zip-lining and surfing 200 feet above the waves. Or choose to relax by the inside pool or indulge in a spa massage.
It’s time to say goodbye to Europe. Upon arriving in Barcelona, you will be transferred to the airport for your homebound flight.
Arrive home with many fond memories of your visit to Spain, France and Italy!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement surcharge of $1999 applies to those wishing to travel alone on the Inside Cabin package – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Flights are from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Flights are with Lufthansa, Royal Dutch, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines or Finnair (subject to availability)
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Max group size 46
- Child price: same as adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- Not valid with any other offer
- Strictly non-refundable and non-refundable once your booking is confirmed
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable
- Subject to availability
- Scheduling is subject to change
- Minimum group size is 2 people; maximum group size is 46 people
- Early arrivals and staying behind may be available at an extra cost – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Visa fees
- Anything not included in the itinerary
- Optional extras/activities – payable directly to your tour guides
- Personal expenses
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
People also viewed
EUROPE: 20 Day Western Mediterranean Symphony Package Including Flights for Two
EUROPE: 20 Day European Explorer Tour Including Flights for Two
JAPAN: 13 Day Tour & Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
MALDIVES: 7 Nights at the Mercure Maldives Kooddoo (Low Season, Beach Villa)
USA: 10 Day Best of the West National Parks Tour Including Flights for Two