Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades is now enhanced with McGraw-Hill Educations unique Connect and Connect Plus to provide a complete blended learning solution for Electrical students. This volume presents knowledge and skills specified in units of competency in national training packages for an electrical trade qualification and advanced trade competencies.
Taking on a more practical approach, Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades now provides students with a range of additional online materials that goes beyond the one-dimensional user experience. This volume is an ideal learning resource for students and trade professionals willing to keep abreast of new developments in Electrotechnology.
- Blended learning and teaching options
- Concise full-colour diagrams and photographs illustrate key concepts
- Appropriate language level for student demographic
- Coverage of Cert II and Cert III Electrotechnology courses mapped to the competencies
- Video animations ensure students can easily engage with examples and readings
- Worksheets, interactive quizzes and testbanks maximise student understanding
- Extensive end-of-chapter summaries and review questions ensure retention of presented theory
Scope: Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades aligns with the Certificate II and III in Electrotechnology in the UEE11 Training Package.
Related titles The Electrical Wiring Practice is the companion text.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction > LawNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritBiographyNon-Fiction > Home & House MaintenanceAthleticsNon-Fiction > Arts & Entertainment4K Ultra HD | Sci FiTelevisionBargains > Kids and TeensSport > FitnessNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesClassicNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentBooktopia's Favourites > Babies and ToddlersGreeting Card and Notecard SetsEconomics, Finance, Business and ManagementLifestyleFiction > Science FictionSpecial InterestNon-Fiction > Travel Maps & AtlasesNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceStage MusicalsFiction > Contemporary Women's Fiction