Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Electric Oven and Electric Cooktop Installation
Oven and cooktop installation made easy.
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Let us take care of your oven and cooktop installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Organising installation for your new electric oven and cooktop can be a confusing process.
Luckily, we can organise the whole thing for you. Here’s how it works:
1. Once you purchase your installation, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you and discuss the installation
2. Book your installation on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your oven and cooktop working at peak performance!
- Removal and disconnection of your old oven if needed
- Isolation of power and test to make sure it’s off
- Installation of new oven
- Securing of oven in place with fixing screws or tilt brackets
- Resetting of power to the oven and test to make sure all functions are working
- Installation of oven racking
- Removal of all rubbish
Swap-overs of appliances that are like-for-like in size and requirements are included as part of every installation. However, if extra work needs to be done, extra charges will apply.
The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout, location and structure of your house. As a result, some additional costs may apply.
The most common reasons for additional costs are:
- Installation of new power points (from $150)
- Installation of new power circuits (TBQ)
- Installation of shelves for ovens (from $100)
- Installation of new stainless steel surrounds for ovens and cooktops (from $275)
- Installation of timber and stainless steel panels (from $150)
- Installation of new colour-matched timber surrounds for ovens (from $150)
- Installation of new colour-matched timber panels for integrated appliances (from $250)
- Cutting timber benches and oven surrounds ($100)
- Cutting stone, granite and stainless steel benches ($150)
TBQ = to be quoted
Note: Your installation specialist will call you ahead of time to discuss the location of your new appliance. If the installer comes to your house and unexpected charges are required, they will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding. If you choose then not to proceed, a non-refundable callout fee of $99 will be payable.
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your oven and cooktop.
When you arrange your installation through us, we guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in oven and cooktop installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
Please note: service includes installation only. Oven and cooktop not included.
This Product is offered and supplied by a 3rd Party pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may refer you to Zwecks for installation, or you can contact Zwecks directly who hold a contractor’s licence or another licensed airconditioning company.
Related CategoriesPizza OvensVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesIrons & Garment SteamersMicrowavesSplit System Air ConditionersFood Mixer AttachmentsPortable Air ConditionersOvens & CooktopsHeatersCookwareSurface CleanersRangehoodsKettlesKitchen AccessoriesWashing Machines & DryersScales (Bathroom)Food StoragePurifiers & HumidifiersAir Purifiers & HumidifiersAir FryersEvaporative CoolersFansJewellery CleanersCarpet & Steam CleanersJuicers