Added to Cart
EGYPT: 10 Day Ancient Egypt Nile Cruise Including Flights for Two
EGYPT: 10 Day Ancient Egypt Nile Cruise Including Flights for Two
Unleash your inner explorer on this exotic adventure.
$5,998Valued at $10,400
Walk in the footsteps of ancient civilisations on this Egyptian adventure, where you’ll unravel the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza, learn what really happened to Tutankhamun and recline in 5 Star luxury on the mighty river Nile.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline Plus Internal Flights from Cairo to Luxor
- 7 Night Nile River Luxury Cruise Including All Onboard Meals
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation in Cairo with Daily Breakfasts
- Return International Flights for Two with Emirates or Etihad
- Return Flights from Cairo to Luxor
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation in Cairo with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night 5 Star Luxury Cruise on the Nile Aboard MS Princess Sarah 2 Including All Meals
- Spellbinding Touring Adventures in All Major Cities
- Sightseeing and Admission Fees as Mentioned in the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach
- An Experienced Tour Leader and Egyptologist for Your Pyramid Tours!
- Cairo – Hotel Barcelo Pyramids or similar
- Nile Luxury River Ship – MS Princess Sarah 2 (River View Cabin)
- Available for one of the following departure dates in 2018:
- 2, 9, 16, 23 February
- 2, 9, 16, 23,
- 27 April
- 4, 11, 18, 25 May
- 7, 14, 21, 28 September*
- 5, 12, 19, 26 October*
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November*
- *High season surcharge of $400 per person applies to travel in these months
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Accompany an Egyptologist as you uncover the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza! Discover the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the awe-inspiring Sphinx.
- Enjoy a stress-free cruise through the Nile aboard the 5 Star MS Princess Sarah 2, boasting a top deck pool and sundeck, huge dining room, live entertainment and gold-standard service.
- Tour Luxor’s West Bank, an archeological paradise home to some of the world’s richest treasures including royal tombs, beautiful temples and the Colossi of Memnon, two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
- Learn about the mythology that has captivated the western imagination for millennia, with tales of epic battles, magical beasts and tragic love stories part and parcel of the Egyptian experience.
- Discover some of the lesser-known archeological treasures of this fascinating country with tours of Aswan, Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Board your flight to Cairo ready for an epic adventure! On arrival, you will be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel where you can relax and settle in for the rest of the evening.
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Later, visit the Egyptian Museum which houses a magnificent collection of Pharaonic antiquities, especially the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun. Return to the hotel later today and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Fly from Cairo to Luxor to board your 5 Star Nile Cruise! After you’ve checked in and dropped off your bags, enjoy a tour of the surrounding area of Luxor.
Visit the great Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and 134 huge columns, the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake. Return to the ship to stay overnight.
Your sightseeing tour in Luxor includes the West Bank (Thebes) where some of the richest treasures in the world exist, including the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (optional) and other royal tombs, including Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings. Visit Hatshepsut funerary temple at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Later, transfer back to your cruise ship for lunch. In the afternoon you will sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu while enjoying dinner on board.
- Tour the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun.
In the morning, sail to Edfu. Visit Edfu temple, then sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Sobek Temple. This temple is unique because it is in fact a double temple, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. The layout combines two temples in one, with each side having its own gateways and chapels.
After breakfast you will visit the High Dam and Philae Temple. In the afternoon you will sail on an Egyptian felucca around Elephantine Island, the Botanical Gardens, Kitchener Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Enjoy a day at leisure to explore as you please, or just lounge around the ship relaxing and watching the world go by.
After breakfast, sail back to Kom Ombo. Later, travel to Edfu located on the west bank of the Nile River between Esna and Aswan, with a population of approximately sixty thousand people.
Sail to Esna and take in some of the area’s iconic sights before sailing back to Luxor in the evening.
After breakfast, disembark from the MS Princess Sarah 2 and transfer to Luxor airport. From here you will had back to Cairo to catch your connecting flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner I/F = In-Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Flights are with Emirates or Etihad, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A surcharge of $800 applies to those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Drinks on your Nile cruise
- Optional activities/tours
- Tipping (approx. $10 per person per day)
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
People also viewed
VIETNAM: 10 Day Grand Tour for Two Including Flights (Standard)
AFRICA: 20 Day Africa Tour Including Flights (For Two)
SOUTH AMERICA: 10 Day Amazon Explorer Cruise Including Flights for Two
USA: 10 Day Best of the West National Parks Tour Including Flights for Two
SRI LANKA: 10 Day Glimpse of Sri Lanka Tour Including Flights for Two (2017, MEL/SYD)