Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Shop With Confidence
- All brand new devices are 100% genuine.
- We offer a comprehensive 12-months local warranty to give you additional peace of mind. You don’t have to be concerned about warranty issues often associated with purchases sourced from overseas and not covered in Australia. Now, it’s a real peace of mind.
- We’re cheaper. At Eclipse BT Technology, we can negotiate volume-purchasing agreements with distributors and suppliers and in turn pass the savings on to you, so you can be sure of rock bottom prices when you shop with us.
- If your product doesn’t work as it should, we offer a seven-day dead on arrival replacement guarantee.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for whatever reason it may be, you may return it to us for refund. For further information, please refer to our return policy. Re-stocking fees may apply.
- We cater the fastest available courier because we know how eager you are to receive your goods.
- Over 5000++ selection of the top brands and latest products to choose from even if they have not yet been released in Australia. If you are looking for something specific and can’t find it on our site, please let us know and we will do our best to find it for you.
- CUSTOMERS DRIVE our business: Customer satisfaction is our reason for being. We strive to provide the highest level of service and consistently exceed our customers expectations.
HONESTY is our foundation: Honesty is the cornerstone for all our business relationships. Our customers and partners deserve nothing less than the highest ethical standards from every level of our company.
EXCELLENCE is our goal: Excellence is the standard by which we measure performance at every level and in every aspect of our business.
- We believe customer service is the key driver of our. Our strong customer service focus and the quality of our products have led to us being named one of the top rated telecommunications businesses across Australia by Word of Mouth Online (WOMO) for 2012, 2013 & 2014 in a row.
The Sony Xperia 1 II is the full package as smartphones go. Its large size and particular quirks make it something of a niche device, if you’re looking for a phone with a great rear camera, unbeatable display and a battery that will last you a whole day, you’ve got it here. It’s powerful, with a top-end chipset under the hood and automatic cameras modes. The uniqueness of the phone can also be its detriment, though. It’s designed for a very specific kind of user – those who want a phone with an elongated screen and the optimum experience when playing games or watching films – and as a result it can be somewhat impractical in everyday use.
Features at a glance
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions : 165.1 × 71.1 × 7.6 mm (6.5 × 2.80 × 0.30 in)
- Weight : 181.4 g (6.38 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Type : OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors
- Size : 6.5 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1644 × 3840 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR BT.2020
- OS : Android 10
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU : Adreno 650
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.0
- Quad : 12 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7", Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.2, 124˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", Dual Pixel PDAF, 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features : Zeiss optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps HDR, 1080p@30/60/120fps; 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps (5-axis gyro-EIS)
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio, Dynamic vibration system
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
li>Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
What's In The Box
- Sony Xperia 1 II Dual SIM 256GB 8GB RAM 5G Smartphone
- Original Packages