Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Shop With Confidence
- All brand new devices are 100% genuine.
- We offer a comprehensive 12-months local warranty to give you additional peace of mind. You don’t have to be concerned about warranty issues often associated with purchases sourced from overseas and not covered in Australia. Now, it’s a real peace of mind.
- We’re cheaper. At Eclipse BT Technology, we can negotiate volume-purchasing agreements with distributors and suppliers and in turn pass the savings on to you, so you can be sure of rock bottom prices when you shop with us.
- If your product doesn’t work as it should, we offer a seven-day dead on arrival replacement guarantee.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for whatever reason it may be, you may return it to us for refund. For further information, please refer to our return policy. Re-stocking fees may apply.
- We cater the fastest available courier because we know how eager you are to receive your goods.
- Over 5000++ selection of the top brands and latest products to choose from even if they have not yet been released in Australia. If you are looking for something specific and can’t find it on our site, please let us know and we will do our best to find it for you.
- CUSTOMERS DRIVE our business: Customer satisfaction is our reason for being. We strive to provide the highest level of service and consistently exceed our customers expectations.
HONESTY is our foundation: Honesty is the cornerstone for all our business relationships. Our customers and partners deserve nothing less than the highest ethical standards from every level of our company.
EXCELLENCE is our goal: Excellence is the standard by which we measure performance at every level and in every aspect of our business.
- We believe customer service is the key driver of our. Our strong customer service focus and the quality of our products have led to us being named one of the top rated telecommunications businesses across Australia by Word of Mouth Online (WOMO) for 2012, 2013 & 2014 in a row.
Sating a multimedia craving, the black Panasonic Lumix DCZS80 is a pocketable workhorse comprising a versatile array of video and stills capabilities. Featuring a 20.3MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity Live MOS sensor, the ZS80 realizes rich image quality with low noise and sensitivity to an extended ISO 6400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and image processor also enable shooting continuously at up to 10 fps with single-shot AF, 30 fps at 8MP in 4K PHOTO modes, and UHD 4K video recording at 30p. Additionally, the 4K PHOTO modes allow you to produce stromotion images, which combine sequential exposures into a single frame for a dynamic finished look.”
Features at a glance
- Pixels : Actual: 21.1 Megapixel, Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution : 5184 × 3888
- Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type : MOS
- Sensor Size : 1/2.3"
- Image File Format : JPEG, Raw
- Image Stabilization : Optical (5-Axis)
- ISO Sensitivity : Auto, 80 to 3200 (Extended: 80 to 6400)
- Shutter Speed : Mechanical Shutter, 1/2000 to 4 Seconds, Electronic Shutter, 1/16000 to 1 Second
- Metering Method : Center-Weighted Average, Multi, Spot
- Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- White Balance : Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting : Up to 10 fps at 20.3 MP, Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
- Interval Recording : Yes
- Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
- Recording Modes : AVCHD/MP4, UHD 4K (3840 × 2160) at 29.97p, Full HD (1920 × 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p, Full HD (1920 × 1080) at 59.94i, Full HD (1920 × 1080) at 59.94i, HD (1280 × 720) at 29.97p/119.88p, SD (640 × 480) at 240p
- Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
- Video Encoding : NTSC
- Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
- Audio File Format : AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
- Viewfinder Type : Electronic
- Viewfinder Resolution : 2,330,000 Dot
- Viewfinder Coverage : 1
- Diopter Adjustment : Yes
- Monitor Size : 3"
- Monitor Resolution : 1,040,000 Dot
- Monitor Type : 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Built-In Flash : Yes
- Flash Modes : Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
- Effective Flash Range : ISO Auto, 2.0 to 18.4' / 0.6 to 5.6 m (Wide), 6.6 to 9.5' / 2 to 2.9 m (Telephoto)
- External Flash Connection : None
- Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Connectivity : HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)
- Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- GPS : No
- Battery : 1 x DMW-BLG10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh (Approx. 250 Shots)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.4 × 2.7 × 1.6" / 112 × 68.8 × 41.6 mm
What's In The Box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS80 Body Only Digital Camera
- Original Packages