Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
A truly versatile lens presented in a sleek form factor, this Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilization is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Focal Length: 18 to 200mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 300mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 to 6.3
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 to 40
- Lens Mount: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: APS-C
- Angle of View: 75° 33' to 7° 59'
- Maximum Magnification: 0.25x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.61' / 49 cm
- Optical Design: 16 Elements in 14 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Filter Size: 62 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 2.95 × 3.7" / 75 × 94.1 mm
What's In The Box
- Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens for Nikon
- Original Packages