Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Delivering the ultimate combination of wide-angle, low-light performance, L-series optics and compact construction, the new Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens is a phenomenal complement to any EOS SLR camera. This L-series ultra wide-angle zoom incorporates an Optical Image Stabilizer, and offers up to four stops of correction for admirable performance even in dim light. It features three aspheric lens elements and two UD lens elements to minimize aberrations throughout the zoom range, plus a fluorine coating that helps to minimize ghosting. A circular 9-blade aperture delivers gorgeous background blur. The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM features inner focusing and ring USM for accurate, discreet and speedy AF. It also offers full-time manual focus and has a minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft./0.28m across the entire zoom range. Built to function even in unfavorable weather conditions, the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is dust-resistant and water-resistant (when used with an optional Canon PROTECT filter) for professional caliber ultra-wide performance, everywhere.
Features at a glance
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Never miss a shot with fast, silent autofocus
- 0.28m minimum focusing distance
What's In The Box
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Front and rear lens caps
- Lens hood
- Lens case