Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The lens embodies Canon's highest standards of L-series optics, build quality, reliability and operability. A robust construction includes dust and moisture resistant seals to protect against harsh weather conditions. The new Image Stabilizer designed specifically for inclusion in a macro lens. It is able to correct lens shift movement as well as the angular movement that most IS systems can correct. This provides 2-stops of correction during 1.0x magnification, increasing to 3-stops at 0.5x magnification and 4-stops during normal shooting. A UD element within the lens design effectively removes chromatic aberration. This allows for excellent image quality with high resolution, high contrast and excellent colour reproduction.
Features at a glance
- The world's first mid-telephoto distance macro lens to include shift direction image stabilization, capable of taking life size shots without attachments
- L-series lens with high functional optical system and the best picture quality in its class
- Environmentally friendly lead-free glass in optical system
- Maximum reduction of ghosting and flaring by optimizing lens positioning and coating
- Use of circular aperture with nine blades provides attractive blurred effects in macro areas
- Inner focusing, ring USM and optimized AF algorithms for fast and quiet auto focusing
What's In The Box
- Canon EF 100mm F2.8L IS USM LENS
- Front and rear Lens caps
- Lens Hood
- Box and Manual