Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Dual Fuel Combinations Oven/Stove Installation
Oven and stove installation made easy.
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Let us take care of your oven and stove installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Organising installation for your new dual fuel combination oven and stove can be a confusing process.
Luckily, we can organise the whole thing for you. Here’s how it works:
1. Once you purchase your installation, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you and discuss the installation
2. Book your installation on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your oven and stove working at peak performance!
- Unboxing of your product
- Removal of all packaging
- Installation of new oven to existing gas and electrical connection
- Secure oven in place with fixing screws
- Installation of oven racks
- Check and test all electrical and gas connections
- Electrical and gas certificate as per state regulations
- Removal and recycling of your old oven
- Dual fuel connection – carried out by an electrician and plumber, both of whom are trained, fully licensed and insured
Swap-overs of appliances that are like-for-like in size and requirements are included as part of every installation. However, if extra work needs to be done, extra charges will apply.
The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout, location and structure of your house. As a result, some additional costs may apply.
The most common reasons for additional costs are:
- Installation of new power points (from $150)
- Installation of new power circuits (TBQ)
- Installation of new stainless steel surrounds for ovens and cooktops (from $275)
- Installation of timber and stainless steel panels (from $150)
- Cutting timber benches and oven surrounds ($100)
- Cutting stone, granite and stainless steel benches ($150)
- Adding new gas points (TBQ)
- Converting natural gas to LPG (from $120)
- If a flexible gas hose or gas valve is required (TBQ)
In Queensland and Victoria, a gas appliance can only be installed if existing gas plumbing meets local gas regulations. Extra charges may apply if work is required to bring your plumbing up to standards.
TBQ = to be quoted
Note: Your installation specialist will call you ahead of time to discuss the location of your new appliance. If the installer comes to your house and unexpected charges are required, they will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding. If you choose then not to proceed, a non-refundable callout fee of $99 will be payable.
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your oven and stove.
When you arrange your installation through us, we guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in oven and stove installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
Please note: service includes installation only. Oven and stove not included.
This Product is offered and supplied by a 3rd Party pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may refer you to Zwecks for installation, or you can contact Zwecks directly who hold a contractor’s licence or another licensed airconditioning company.
Related CategoriesCookwareCarpet & Steam CleanersHeatersFood Mixer AttachmentsVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesCoffee MachinesKitchen & Bathroom FixturesScales (Bathroom)MicrowavesOvens & CooktopsFood StorageWashing Machines & DryersSteam Mop Refill PadsScales (Kitchen)Portable Air ConditionersVacuum CleanersJewellery CleanersDishwashersFood PreparationAir FryersEvaporative CoolersWashing MachinesSplit System Air ConditionersToasters & GrillsIrons & Garment Steamers