Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Drontal Allwormer Chews for Large Dogs
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Drontal Allwormer Chews for Large DogsDrontal Allwormer Chews for Large Dogs kill every important common type of intestinal worm found in Australian dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm. Your dog wont need to fast before taking Drontal unlike other wormers. Drontal Allwormer Chews for Large Dogs are so safe they can be used on puppies from 2 weeks old. It can also be combined with other heartworm prevention,, and flea or tick treatments such as, Advantage, or, Advantix. They key features of Drontal Allwormer Chews for Large Dogs include:
- Controls 12 Gastrointestinal Worms.
- Protects against roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm and shedding of oocysts.
- Gentle and effective.
- Suitable for use on dogs and puppies, as well as lactating females. Pregnant females whould only be treated 10 days before whelping.
- Kills every type of intestinal worm common to Aussie dogs.
- Combine with, Advantage for Dogs, or, Advantix for Dogs, for greater protection
- Protects family home against worms.
- Size:, 2 pack.
- Coughing: Increased coughing is a known symptom of some worms, particularly advanced cases of heartworm.
- Worms or eggs in the faeces: While not all kinds of worms are visible to the naked eye, many are so it is worthwhile having a look.
- Worms in vomit: Same as above, it is worthwhile having a look.
- Scratching bottom along floor: Dogs often do this when itchy or irritated. While this can be caused by various things, worms is a possibility.
- Bloated stomach: This is a more common side effect noticeable in puppies.
- Food thieves: Worms steal food from their hosts so one noticeable symptom may be that your dog has lost weight or appears to be much hungrier than usual.
- Diarrhoea: This can be another symptom of worms, particularly if the diarrhoea has blood in it.
- Dull coat or loss of hair: While it varies between different breeds, a good sign of a healthy dog is a thick and shiny coat of hair. If you notice it appearing more dull or dry or significantly thinning out, this may be a symptom of worms.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesCushionsGarden FurnitureHydrationPortable Air ConditionersFansSofa & Dining Chair CoversPet CarePillowsDecorative LightsDrawers & CabinetsFood StorageHome DecorCages & EnclosuresGarden Power ToolsSmart LightingFitness EquipmentArts & CraftBBQ & AccessoriesPools & SwimmingArmchairSofasMattresses & Mattress ToppersIndoor FurnitureCoffee MachinesTorches & Outdoor Lighting