Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care - A Practical Guide
This best-selling book is a step-by-step guide to doing a literature review for students in all areas of health and social care. It is vital reading for all those doing their undergraduate dissertation or any study which involves doing a literature review.
This book provides a practical guide to doing a literature review from start to finish. This fourth edition includes:
* A broad range of real life examples of how to overcome challenges in the process
* How to get your question right
* Updated guidance on following a clear search strategy for relevant literature using the appropriate technology
* Expanded guide to using a range of critical appraisal tools
* Increased emphasis on presenting your findings or using them in practice
* Tips and coverage on how to write up your review
Doing a literature review in health and social care is essential reading for anyone new to reviewing and presenting evidence in a review.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesNon-Fiction > Religion & BeliefsNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentSport > FitnessNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkBargains > Academia & KnowledgeNon-Fiction > ScienceBolinda Audio Book ShowcaseKids & Children > My Little PonyChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Reference MaterialNon-Fiction Books > MedicineNon-Fiction Books > Religion & BeliefsFiction Books > Action & Adventure4K Ultra HD | ActionNon-Fiction > Family & HealthTelefantasyNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsThrillerNon-Fiction > LawFiction > Action & Adventure4K Ultra HD | Sci FiFeatureNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Non-Fiction > TransportationFiction Books > Science Fiction